What Beer are you drinking?

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Figured I'd start a spin-off thread of the craft beer thread. Post your pictures of what beer you are drinking!

I got a call today saying I didn't have to go into the clinic, and that means I'm done for the Holiday!! :scat::scat:

So I cracked open a Lagunitas Sucks Holiday Ale. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, haha

IMAG0011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp
I like, my second of the four I bought so just 2 left, might have to pick up some more, but looking online there´s none in the monopoly stores closet to oh well just to go in and order sum from another store

while enjoying the champions legue final I´m drinking to enhance my cheese tray
La Trappe Quadrupel Oak Aged

Attachments

• DSC_0007.JPG
    DSC_0007.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 56
Had our monthly tasting last night. We had all the fiftyfifty eclipses including iced eclipse. Plus a bunch more!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337521743435.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337521743435.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 54
Had our monthly tasting last night. We had all the fiftyfifty eclipses including iced eclipse. Plus a bunch more!

Very nice!

I had a Surly Furious yesterday thanks to Mobius. It was a little odd because there still was a fair amount of hops still floating in the beer. Still really good though.

Very nice!

I had a Surly Furious yesterday thanks to Mobius. It was a little odd because there still was a fair amount of hops still floating in the beer. Still really good though.

yah i noticed the sediment too in one that i had. i didnt remember that in other beers, but didnt really notice a big change in the taste.

I think I'm going to finish off the last few Troegs Nugget Nectars I have in the fridge and maybe have a glass of Macallan 12 if the mood strikes me.

It's been a looooooong week... ;)

I think I'm going to finish off the last few Troegs Nugget Nectars I have in the fridge and maybe have a glass of Macallan 12 if the mood strikes me.

It's been a looooooong week... ;)

Macallan 12 --- how do you like it? How does it compare to a Johnnie Walker Black (blended, obviously) or Glenlivet 12? Been eying Mac12 for awhile whenever I'm in Total Wine to pick up beer/bourbon.