What Beer are you drinking?

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Figured I'd start a spin-off thread of the craft beer thread. Post your pictures of what beer you are drinking!

I got a call today saying I didn't have to go into the clinic, and that means I'm done for the Holiday!! :scat::scat:

So I cracked open a Lagunitas Sucks Holiday Ale. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, haha

IMAG0011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp
I opened one of my Chocosaurus Rye a few days ago and it was good...

It had a good amount of chocolate taste with a hint of vanilla and it wasn't as sour as I was expecting. Definitely worth it.

That looks and sounds really good. I'm a fan of brown ales. Mother's Three Blind Mice and Surly Bender are my current top two.

I picked up a 6-pk of Schlafly's American IPA last night. As always, it was really good. It's one of the IPAs that I judge all others against. It's got a huge and in your face citrus hop profile.

Since it's pumpkin ale season, I'll have to dig out a recipe for pumpkin beer bread and post it on here. I've been using my favorite, Schlafly's Pumpkin Ale, and it turns out great! I would imagine that you could use just about any pumpkin ale for it.

Love sapporo, funny you said morning ;)

I had a headache and there isn't a better way to cure it than with a Sapporo ;) Recently one of my local Japanese restaurants started to carry it on draft and it's even more smooth. I could easily finish a pitcher of that stuff.

Since we are talking about mornings I had one the other day at 9 when I woke up. Someone looked at me and said I had a problem:hilarious: I said no I was thirsty and had the day off. Earliest ive ever had a drink is 7 am and it was with waffels ( weird craveing I know).

I'm excited! One of Diva's coworkers left her a fresh 6-pk of Zombie Dust as a baby shower gift for me. I know what I'll be drinking tonight.

love this beer. one of the best APA's out there for sure.

i recently went to new glarus brewery for the release of sour ale (its a blend of two lambics aged for 2 years in oak). had some moon man on tap there. now, that beer is great in the bottle, but this must have been as fresh as can be, as it was just fantastic on tap there. rivaled zombie dust (then again, ive never had ZD on tap, so who knows :p)

oh those lucky americans who can drink zombie dust all day, the only dust I get are on the bottles of ordinary beer I got stashed away :rolleyes:

Last edited: