What Beer are you drinking?

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Figured I'd start a spin-off thread of the craft beer thread. Post your pictures of what beer you are drinking!

I got a call today saying I didn't have to go into the clinic, and that means I'm done for the Holiday!! :scat::scat:

So I cracked open a Lagunitas Sucks Holiday Ale. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, haha

IMAG0011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp
oh those lucky americans who can drink zombie dust all day, the only dust I get are on the bottles of ordinary beer I got stashed away :rolleyes:

Don't feel too down about it. I can only get it on special occasions or trades. They don't distribute where I live...neither does New Glarus.

I had Blue Moon, Regular Coors (had actually never tried this) and Blue Moon Pumpkin Spice this weekend.

I bought some 12% abv Lithuanian beer called 'Wielka Sila', which I think translated is 'Great Strength'. It comes in pints. Some of the strongest beer I've ever had.

I guess no one will know the beer here but my fav is called:

Herbshäuser Edel Pils

Its a small village in germany (near Stuttgart) and their bear tastes great ;)

Rahmenprogramme_Herbsthaeuser_Brauerei_01.jpg

me too! and they havent brewed some of their best stuff in a long time. really hoping they come out with some big BA stuff next year.

having said that tho, this years hop ***** is really good. really grew on me, big hop bomb still

Gotta love the hop bombs! I'm a big fan as long as they are the floral/citrus types of hops. I don't really like the earthy/pine hops very much.

I went to The Bruery Tasting Room last night and I had the following:

Autumn Maple - thought it was good, almost tasted like a pumpkin ale.
White Oak - it was fruity, not bad but not my favorite
Motherfunker - this was by far the most sour beer I've ever had. It tasted like a really old sour lemon...definitely killed my curiosity.

intended to take pics of some of my recent beers, but forgot!

so here's what ive been drinking:

New Glarus enigma: didnt get any of the last time around in 2010, but this beer is awesome! very tart, big cherries, almost lambic-esk?

Many Octoberfests! one of my fav's is Spaten

The Bruery Fruet: very expensive, but it was phenomenal. great balance, great bourbon flavors, worth the $$

intended to take pics of some of my recent beers, but forgot!

so here's what ive been drinking:

New Glarus enigma: didnt get any of the last time around in 2010, but this beer is awesome! very tart, big cherries, almost lambic-esk?

Many Octoberfests! one of my fav's is Spaten

The Bruery Fruet: very expensive, but it was phenomenal. great balance, great bourbon flavors, worth the $$

hell yeah love the fruet! Bought like 4 bottles at the bruery in CA.