What was your last streamed or downloaded title?

watched The Big Lebowski, War for Warsaw, the Russian Revolution in Color, Batman Under the Red Hood, Superman/Shazam, The Office Seasons 1-5, WWII in HD episodes 1 and 2, and Discover Greece. In this past week lol :p

Been watching Kitchen Nightmares (U.K.), Gordon Ramsay is awesome lol. F-bombs left and right, calling people names, making some cry, etc. Top quality TV I say!!

I tried watching the US version, but censorship for the audience makes the show weak and bland. Not to mention boring. Plus too much over dramatic sequences I just couldn't watch it.

Yeah, sadly we've had trouble with buffering several times in the last few weeks, and each, at different times. I always "report problem", just so they know, and it's at least documented. I think what Netflix has managed to do has overall been great, but I do hope they fix these issues, because it seems to be getting a bit more prevailant lately...

Same here --- Tried to finish up Naked Lunch a few days ago, and every time I tried to resume/restart the movie, the audio-sync was all wacky.

Even after shutting down the PS3 and trying again later that night... audio sync was still busted, just for that one movie.

Just watched "The Resident" with Hilary Swank --- It was actually pretty good. It's part of the new Hammer films that are popping up. Christopher Lee even has a supporting role.

JP-this is getting VERY SCARY-too many coincidences with our postings, LOL-I tried to stream the Resident the other night, at two different times, and on two different systems (Roku and PS3). And I couldn't get it to go. I confess, I am a HUGE Hillary Swank fan-just love her work-which is why I wanted to see it. I am going to try again, as she Exec produced that, and it's an immense departure for her (another reason I was excited!).