What was your last streamed or downloaded title?

isnt supernatural about 2 brothers? lol

??? Yeah, I said I was watching 'Deadly Women' (about female serial killers, etc). But, was looking forward to 'Supernatural' which will stream in 2012, LOL. Yeah, am familiar with 'Supernatural', already saw a few seasons, then stopped...

Last edited:
MISFITS on Hulu.

misfits-510.jpg

I stream Netflix/Hulu all the time, but I watched Moneyball via Amazon Video at work last weekend and enjoyed it. I also use Vudu alot on my ps3, and always works amazingly well, the HD exceeds my expectations.

I watched "Tucker and Dale vs. Evil" last night. Absolutely hysterical. Sort of "Shawn of the Dead" meets "Wrong Turn"

Watched DEADGIRL last night and that movie was something else, It was disturbing. i think Ricker might enjoy it;) Started on MythBusters!!! one of my Favorite shows:)

I watched "Tucker and Dale vs. Evil" last night. Absolutely hysterical. Sort of "Shawn of the Dead" meets "Wrong Turn"

i saw that a while back and i thought it was pretty good, towards the end it kinda stumbled a little.

ok,
i have been watching Damages from Netflix, and I am hooked after watching first show lol
i am on season 2 now almost done, this show is fantastic :D