[WINNER CHOSEN] Avengers Weet SteelBook Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the TDK Blufans DL giveaway chat away and post numbers will be randomized to select a winner after a good while.

So the more posts you have , the better the odds

This is for the B1 Lenti edition and you’ll only pay shipping from your shipping hub based on your location.

526663-0e78bb965e00202cce8b966a6a36ca04.jpg

I think with the latest phase super hero films in general are starting to feel a bit worn out now
I agree, but must admit I was more than kind of stoked when the rumor got out that Cavill was going to show up at ComicCom to announce he's returning as Superman. Last I heard though, that came up bogus. Movies used to come in cycles so maybe we're about to get a hayload of western fare.

Reactions: Watkinss1
man of steel 2 would be awsome, but only with cavill & zack snyder!!!
Agreed. In my opinion this has been the best superman/director combination to date. I dont see why they wouldn't want to take advantage of that, especially when you see the amount of sequels/continuations that were not wanted or needed

I think you are sending me down a rabbit hole. I suddenly wanna get a bunch of premium mcu sets. Yay?
You mean to say you don't already? Lol
To be honest, I am missing a fair few but I do have most of my favourites and it was the blufans guardians of the galaxy single lenticular that got me into this mess being the first ever premium I purchased

You mean to say you don't already? Lol
To be honest, I am missing a fair few but I do have most of my favourites and it was the blufans guardians of the galaxy single lenticular that got me into this mess being the first ever premium I purchased
I have been resisting the premium sets because once I have 1 I know it will trigger a must have 1 of each response in me lol. And I still don't even. Have 1 of each mcu standard steels.

Reactions: Watkinss1