Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
BR.JPG

G1 steelbook is gloss and embossed. Very nice. No disc

Plus g2 matte steelbook - no discs

Just answer do you think gosling will do a good job in the new blade runner film and if not who would you cast?

Last edited:
Ryan gosling is a good choice but would probably have gone with Carey Affleck. Just feel he would have suited the elusive side of the character more. Hopefully I'm wrong and Gosling will be great. Please don't spoil this film!!!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I think he is the perfect choice for this film universe.

Also I was not aware of this G1 steelbook. It looks amazing! It's a pitty that the blu-ray steelbook isn't the same.

Anyway, thanks for the giveaway!

I've yet to see Blade Runner but I've been wanting to see it so I'm prepared for 2049.

I believe the baby goose can do anything, so he'll probably nail it.
:OMG: for god's sake, man - stop :stop: everything you're doing and go and watch it now. :) now, i say! :) i would be somewhat surprised if you don't enjoy it muchly. happy viewing!

re: the giveaway, great offer, and question! i much prefer Gosling's earlier films to his latest, but he's certainly got the ability. there's no need for a sequel, but since we have one.. sure. i wish him well - lord knows he's got a lot hanging over him on this one! :thumbs:

i was thinking who else could do it, and it occurred to be that Christian Bale - who i can't imagine would ever want it - would be good, someone you know will turn in a good performance no matter what else. or Tom Hardy. not because they are both big names, but because they can both do tortured souls well - Bruce Wayne and Max Rockatansky have both got lots of demons, and anyone playing a blade runner should, too.

Last edited:
I have changed my opinion on Gosling a lot during past few years. He convinced me that he is a very skilled actor, who can shine in any role. So I am not worried about him being casted in the new Blade Runner.

Nice giveaway thanks, I think Ryan Gosling will be great, he can do dark and look cool, he is an improving actor, this may make him even bigger if the movie is good.

THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY!

I THINK HE WILL BE DECENT. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOMEONE IN THE LIKES OF TOM HARDY, DANIEL CRAIG, SEAN PENN, SEAN BEAN

He's at his best when he doesn't speak much (like in Drive) so yes, I am hopeful. But it'll never top the original/first Blade Runner.

Thanks btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.