[WINNER CHOSEN]Cars 2 G1 Steelbook-Empty Case (Best Buy USA)-Join 'scavenger hunt'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner chosen:

View attachment 8184

Hi Everyone,

Up for grabs in this fun sitewide 'scavenger hunt' giveaway is the CARS 2 G1 Steelbook empty case from Best Buy USA. This was a pre-order exclusive.

The info on the item is here

Pictures below:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Please note, it is mint, but not wrapped, as that is how they seemed to have been shipped. I have a spare from helping members, and thought I'd contribute the giveaway to our community.

It's easy to enter!

1) I will post a site/forum related question. All you need to do is post the link to the post where the answer is, to be eligible to win (right click the post number on the right), and copy the link), or if I am asking for the actual text/result of the answer, I will note it in question.

This little idea is to allow you to explore other areas of the HDN community that may be of interest to you and allow new members to learn more about the site.

The fun part is all of our posts are by own members (some probably very funny), so you may learn a little about them in the process, too!

Once we have a few answers, I will post another question.

2) Winner chosen randomly from all responses in this thread

Stay tuned to the thread to see when giveaway ends!

Good luck and thanks for participating! :scat:

Digitalbabe
Staff/Community Manager
hidefninja.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Question # 6-Name 1 Steelbook being released in either April or March-paste the title from the 'Upcoming Steelbook Releases' thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question # 7-check out what movies HDN members saw last in theaters in the Movies and TV forum, and post your own in the appropriate thread. Enjoy!

3 more questions to go, and a winner will be chosen by Friday.

Question # 8-Post the last Blu-Ray you watched in the correct thread, and link your post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.