[Winner Chosen] Lily Munster statue -HDN Halloween Fest 2-Oct 2016-Horror villains and remakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
COLOR.png

retro.jpg

Hello Ninjas!

We are excited to team up once more with the awesome folks at Retro Collectibles in the UK!

They are sponsoring a giveaway for this awesome Lily Munster figure, just in time for our upcoming Halloween Fest 2. Halloween Fest 2 will be held throughout October with some cool giveaways like signed Blu-rays and more. Please keep an eye out on the front news page at hidefninja.com for more info on goodies you can win.

Until October 31 you will have the chance to win this cool prize from

https://www.retroandcollectables.co.uk/ Please visit them to check out their full selection of collectibles. You can also follow them at @geekandretro on Twitter to support their shop.​

Prize Info:

11.5 inches tall, valued at £219​

https://www.retroandcollectables.co.uk/lily-munster-statue

munsters.jpeg

To enter:

Share your favorite 3 horror villains (pics and comments are cool), or what horror remakes were horrible and which were enjoyable for you!

Lily Munster Statue

"Herman, I'm so sorry. I never should have blamed you for doing anything wrong, pussycat. I'll never mistrust you again, in all my lives.

Sensational maquette of the lovely matriarch from The Munsters.

1:6 scale limited edition statue measures 11 1/2-inches tall.

Bearing a flame for her odd but loveable family, Lily Munster keeps everyday life in order at 1313 Mockingbird Lane in the 1960s TV series The Munsters.

She can do the same for you in your humble abode should you acquire this extraordinary cold-cast porcelain The Munsters Lily Munster Maquette Statue.

The second release in a series of deluxe limited edition maquettes, Lily stands 11 1/2-inches tall in 1:6 scale.

halloweenfest-socialmedia.png

247-horror-728banner.png

@bigrob @tridon @cooey @Sigill @Noodles @apsmith21 @Wreck

My favorites villains: Michael Myers, Jason and Freddy
c260187b096b2d82832c575b039042dd.jpg

Remake I really liked: Night of the Living Dead by Tom Savini
There are so many remakes that are terrible :(

Wow, I love The Munsters. I regularly dress up as Lily Munster when I go to Comic Cons!

It's really hard to choose just three, but I think my favourite horror villains have to be;
1) Dracula
2) Freddie Krueger
3) Norman Bates

There are so many others, I'll probably change my mind soon. :)
LOL, good luck ninjas! Giveaway entries can be submitted until Oct 31. Good luck all!

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH HELLLLLLSSSS YYYYEEEEAAAH!!!!!!!!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Thank you all sooo much!!!! :):):):):) this is amazing :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.