All Week [WINNERS CHOSEN] Andy's Giveaway Series - Add social media and inline content - MARVEL FANS - #003

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 22 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

TWO (2) winners will win a MARVEL STEELBOOK package, with our top winner getting the GOTG steelbook as well.

See pictures of the items in the spoiler tags.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

It's simple! Just post some photos, tweets, or content from any of the following in discussion threads. Report back here when you have done so, or even repost the content you added to the discussion thread.

Links from all of these (and more) are supported!

ABC News, AmazonProduct, audioBoom, Audiomack, Bandcamp, BBC News, Blab, Bleacher Report videos, Break, CBS NewsVideo, CNBC, CNN, CNNMoney, CollegeHumor, Comedy Central, Coub, Dailymotion, Democracy Now!, dumpert, 8tracks, ESPN, Facebook, Flickr, Fox News, Funny or Die, Gamespot, GameTrailers, Getty Images, Gfycat, GitHub Gist (via custom iframe), Global News, GoFundMe, Google Drive, Google+, Google Sheets, Hudl, Hulu, HumorTV, IGN, IMDb, Imgur, Indiegogo, Instagram, Internet Archive, İzlesene, Kontinental Hockey League (КХЛ), Kickstarter, Kiss Video, Libsyn, LiveCap, LiveLeak, Livestream, Mail.Ru, Medium, Metacafe, Mixcloud, MSNBC, National Geographic Channel, National Geographic Video, NHL VideoCenter, NPR, The New York Times Video, Oddshot, Pastebin, Plays.tv, Podbean, Prezi, Reddit comment permalink, Rutube, Scribd, SlideShare, SoundCloud, Sportsnet, Spotify, Stitcher, Straw Poll, Streamable, Team Coco, TED Talks, The Atlantic Video, The Onion, TinyPic videos, TMZ, Trailer Addict, Tumblr, Twitch, Twitter, Ustream, VBOX7, VEVO, Viagame, Videomega, vidme, Vimeo, Vine, VK, Vocaroo, Vox, WorldStarHipHop, The Wall Street Journal Online, XboxClips, Xbox DVR, Yahoo! Screen, Youku, YouTube, Zippyshare audio files

Well, Andy, how do I do it?

SIMPLES.

It's as easy as cut and paste.

See this link from INSTAGRAM?

Code:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BB5mUgBIVQ9/

Look what happens when I just add the link to this post!?!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.

Last edited:
Awesome giveaway !!!

Keeping with the theme, I posted this in the Civil War thread
"You've got a friend in.....oh, wait. #CivilWar"

Awesome giveaway !!!

Keeping with the theme, I posted this in the Civil War thread
"You've got a friend in.....oh, wait. #CivilWar"

Nice! Love how super easy it is to post something like this now!

I'll jump in on this. Mostly because I want to see how the linking works.

Love this guy's stuff. Combines two of my favorites: Calvin and Hobbes and Star Wars! Check out the account if you haven't before. Thanks for the giveaway Andy!

Edit: whoa! That was easy! Cool new way to share social media around the board.

Reactions: apsmith21
Status
Not open for further replies.