Wolverine France Blu-Ray Steelbook 2nd Chance Giveway (Concluded)

How do you typically purchase Steelbook™

Votes: 130 90.3%
  • Major Retailer

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • Trade

Votes: 20 13.9%

• Major Retailer

• Trade

• Major Retailer

• Trade

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first started out it was mostly at the local retailer Future Shop, but this year their choice of movies to release has not aligned with with my tastes so I have been ordering online more, either importing or from Amazon as they have amazing customer service.

at the start majority of mine was from Future Shop...buying around town....then shifted a lot to online for out of country steels via ebay, online stores or trades...

I'm new to Steel Books and am having trouble finding online sites that ship to the US. So if anyone has any good site throw them my way.

Great, second chanche to win one of my most wanted Steelbook! :D

I usually purchase Steelbook online, because they are almost entirely not italian...

Damn how I envy the folks that live in Canada, Germany and in France... You guys have stores where you can go to and pick up some steelies. Unlike us here in the U.S. we're screwed.:angry:

Yeah its pretty neat to go into a FS and see a whole display end full of Steels... then theres like a whole aisle just for Harry potter steels... lol... its crazy.

I use Futureshop when I can, depending on what I am looking for.
Lately I've had to use more online methods since I've been buying more foreign ones.
Also been fortunate enugh to work with some great people on here to obtains some much needed steels!

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

move to canada and come to the light side my friend.lol

THIS!! :canada:

So does anyone know what is going to happen to those HP steels in FS come December 29 when WB pulls all HP films back into their vault? Is FS going to hold a super sale of sorts to get rid of them or simply let WB take them away?

Biscuit, Drum, other Canadian Ninjas, be ready for possible group buys :hilarious::hilarious:

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2011/10/warner-brothers-copies-disney-vault-strategy-pulls-harry-potter-from-shelves/

I heard about that... thats a good question.... hopefully they put them on sale and clear them out. If they are cheap enough I might even purchase some... not a potter fan here tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.