• I want none

Votes: 15 10.1%

• Total voters

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Title: World War Z Blu-ray SteelBook - ONLY AT BLUFANS
Release date: End of Jan, 2014, GROUP BUY SOLD OUT!
Print run: 500 print run
Numbered: Yes, on the slipcover
Group Buy: here
Price: $60 shipped to Hubs
Details:
- Worldwide steelbook
- Exclusive slipcover
- Exclusive booklet
- Exclusive disc artwork

- Steelbook Artwork

pol_pl_WORLD-WAR-Z-Blu-ray-2D-3D-STEELBOOK-PL-32083_2.jpg

[Note]
This is not blufans exclusive # title, same as G.I.Joe 2 Steelbook release

Slip:

View attachment 55058

Not available
View attachment 55059

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 395
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be getting this as it's the best artwork available for the film. As long as it's got the unrated cut I'm in.

Edit: Never mind, no unrated cut. Pass :(

Last edited:
Reactions: vml3615
Bummer this doesn't include the unrated cut. Is the extra 8 min of footage cool?

I saw the uncut first, then read about the differences and was glad I chose to watch the uncut one. I don't think it would have been the same movie. Why watch a Zombie movie where all the more gruesome, bloody, gorey parts have been taken out.

Reactions: ocielz and lgans316
If I knew this would have been released, I would have passed on the Taiwan steel. I have so many versions of this movie, getting this would be overkill, for me at least.
Totally same thing for me, still couldn't justify to pay extra for just slipcover, booklet, etc... while the Steelbook itself is the same (probably would change my mind after seeing the awesome slipcover anyway :D)

Bummer this doesn't include the unrated cut. Is the extra 8 min of footage cool?

the 8 minutes are essential in my opinion. the extra "action" time brings the movie to life.
i heard lots of bad things about wwz, but i watched the extended cut, and must say i really liked it! more action, more zombie biting, and there's also some cool gore scenes i was quite surprised of.

there is a good comparison of the two cuts @ movie-censorship.com, just have a look at the differences in the opening sequence alone, and see what i mean.

Reactions: Hooch
Pity there's no 3D extended cut. I watched that first then watched the longer version. The extra footage is great and going back to the 3D the extra footage would be sorely missed, real shame because I enjoyed watching it in 3D.

Does look very nice I have to say, but still prefer the entertainment store version. I think I prefer the white background really. But tempted to double dip for this.......