Would you buy Ex Machina Mondo SteelBook in the USA?

Would you buy Ex Machina Blu-ray Mondo SteelBook?

• YES

Votes: 231 88.2%
  • NO

Votes: 31 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
QiNe6Eq.png

Qom2QHR.png

HDN member Jacob thought of this after seeing Jock's art for the poster and it's since been retweeted.

What do you all think?

When will Best Buy US start carrying Mondo Steels like their sister from up North? Seems this would be a great one to start with.

Attachments

• mondo.png
    mondo.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 12,048
Last edited:
that or Jock did the concept art for the movie so maybe like a booklet with more of his concept art,,, ooh yeah I like that

@Wreck <in obi wan voice> "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" :rofl:

I'll show you moddin s.hit -> s***!!!

whoa whoa whoa .... @mllNY is a mod? :stop: This whole place is gonna go to s***. :p

that or Jock did the concept art for the movie so maybe like a booklet with more of his concept art,,, ooh yeah I like that

@Wreck <in obi wan voice> "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" :rofl:

I'll show you moddin s.hit -> s***!!!
tumblr_inline_nmk9pxihOI1srt9bz_500.gif

:D

QiNe6Eq.png

Qom2QHR.png

HDN member Jacob thought of this after seeing Jock's art for the poster and it's since been retweeted.

What do you all think?

When will Best Buy US start carrying Mondo Steels like their sister from up North? Seems this would be a great one to start with.

Did Mondo sign an exclusivity contract with Target for the States?

I'd buy it regardless of where it's released. Canada exclusive, USA exclusive, UK, Mexico, etc etc. I just want a Mondo steel for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.