Would you buy Ex Machina Mondo SteelBook in the USA?

Would you buy Ex Machina Blu-ray Mondo SteelBook?

• YES

Votes: 231 88.2%
  • NO

Votes: 31 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
QiNe6Eq.png

Qom2QHR.png

HDN member Jacob thought of this after seeing Jock's art for the poster and it's since been retweeted.

What do you all think?

When will Best Buy US start carrying Mondo Steels like their sister from up North? Seems this would be a great one to start with.

Attachments

• mondo.png
    mondo.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 12,042
Last edited:
Not a film im eager to own as a mondo mostly because there are so many others titles i would love to see getting that treatment first!

Well, first, I'm a huge JOCK fan, so I would ask for that art please.

Second, basically Mondo and PLAIN ARCHIVE are the only lines I will complete going forward of steelbooks, so count me in.

I think the quality being the #1 factor, as some of the base releases from other countries and certain retailers (matte, etc) have been lackluster lately.

Having said that, I would also suppose that if there was a USA Mondo release or line, I will be SUPER busy on the group buy
front - will have to help lots of international members get a copy.

Well I'm 100% in for this
Number1 it will continue my mondox collection
Number2 my friend said its the best movie he's seen in a while
Number3 @Wreck said to , haha

I definitely would! Like has been mentioned, QUALITY is key! :)

I've also heard this movie is destined to be a classic :p

I will take anything Mondo at this time. Love the look of the art on a steelbook and love the slips they come with.

No for me, as already in for the UK version, but for those collecting all the Mondo releases and those especially in the US, this is a must have as the film is brilliant. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.