Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
If like me anyone was wondering if it would be possible to ship ZSJL motherbox and Dune as one package (save shipping cost) on 27th May (ship out date) its not, this was confirmed by @Aniv in a DM. Reason being the resin m'box size and weight (5+ kg)

What?
You joking right about weight of motherboxes?
So single motherbox will be minimum 5kg? o_O

Anyone want to swap their HDZ for my Manta? :p
Yeah I’d happily either swap with someone too or just buy the steel on it’s own. That zeta one in comparison to this is crazy when next to each other.

Also watching this at the moment. Just finished the first disc. It’s actually a fantastic film. So much better than the Josstice version. I watched it when it first came out and was impressed but the 2nd viewing has made me love it so much more

Pretty new to this stuff. Could someone tell me why you think the HDZ steelbook is better than the mantal lab steelbook?
It’s art so there is no right answer’s just seems people like the zeta steelbook more so far.
‘Sometimes there is a consensus but since almost no one has the zeta in hand eould have to wait. But you can still disagree it’s just preference.

Huh, Prestige will now ship before Dune? Is that correct? Did I miss an update? Last I heard Dune was still due for May 27th with the ZSJL motherboxes, then Prestige following in June.

Yeah I’d happily either swap with someone too or just buy the steel on it’s own. That zeta one in comparison to this is crazy when next to each other.

Also watching this at the moment. Just finished the first disc. It’s actually a fantastic film. So much better than the Josstice version. I watched it when it first came out and was impressed but the 2nd viewing has made me love it so much more
Don't get me wrong... I think Manta's is great! However, I do prefer HDZ's steel as a whole. It looks so much classier and kinda reminds me of my concept...

#187 Justice League (SC).png

I really need to rewatch it too. Thought it was a huge step up from Josstice League, but still a tad overhyped at the time. That opening sequence alone gave me goosebumps though!

Zeta's is defintely nicer, but they forgot to update the fonts on the bottom of the credits and Zack Snyder's name on the front :facepalm:
The font on the front is about right. Near enough matches the original poster for hbo max. The text on manta's is more recent, but it wasn't used on that poster.

20220501_151410.jpg

Pretty new to this stuff. Could someone tell me why you think the HDZ steelbook is better than the mantal lab steelbook?
It's probably a lot of the old geezers taking one final stand. The HDZ steelbook is in black and white and many geezers have a nostalgic attachment to black and white in film. :LOL: However, this old geezer prefers the Manta Lab. :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y