Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: December 2nd, 2014
Purchase link: FutureShop.ca
Price: $24.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir

World Exclusive Art: Yes
Units: 4,000
Finish: Gloss with extra love to white layers!
Notes: Region A (locked), Clear plastic slip cover included.

Official HDN Showcase Video:thumbs:

DriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray2.jpgDriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray4.jpgDriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray5.jpg
DriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray1.jpgDriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray3.jpg

Hi Def Ninja Announcement:
https://www.hidefninja.com/2014/10/...-steelbook-announced-as-futureshop-exclusive/

Mondo Blog Announcement:
http://blog.mondotees.com/2014/10/06/drive-blu-raydvd-steelbook-combo-pack/

Original 'Possible Drive Steelbook' hidefninja.com thread (March 2014)

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point, I'd be very surprised if it wasn't a Mondo Drive. It basically checks all the boxes on the clues we've been given. Not to mention Alliance released this in Canada, so they can negotiate a deal directly with Mondo and make it exclusive to Canada and Future Shop. Could end up very cool and I wonder if if opens the door for other Mondo releases?

You know I never entered this thread before, but upon a quick search for "Drive Mondo" almost every results linked back to this topic. And after reading every page, I get this post from the Grandmaster himself:
This news will crush the internet.

When the GM, says something like that, you just don't get my attention you also get my subscription! But damn, what news would crush the internet? The 'exact' re-release of a Grailbook, Mondo Steelbook Wave, Guardians of the Galaxy WEA... What?!??? I could be thinking to small but for this to crush the internet it will have to as big or bigger than the aforementioned. @Wreck @zerox39 when will we know? :shy:

Reactions: Snollygoster
I don't see how a Mondo Drive steelbook will crush the internet. Drive wasn't even that great of a movie IMO. I hope it's anything...something other than that.