Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: December 2nd, 2014
Purchase link: FutureShop.ca
Price: $24.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir

World Exclusive Art: Yes
Units: 4,000
Finish: Gloss with extra love to white layers!
Notes: Region A (locked), Clear plastic slip cover included.

Official HDN Showcase Video:thumbs:

DriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray2.jpgDriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray4.jpgDriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray5.jpg
DriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray1.jpgDriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray3.jpg

Hi Def Ninja Announcement:
https://www.hidefninja.com/2014/10/...-steelbook-announced-as-futureshop-exclusive/

Mondo Blog Announcement:
http://blog.mondotees.com/2014/10/06/drive-blu-raydvd-steelbook-combo-pack/

Original 'Possible Drive Steelbook' hidefninja.com thread (March 2014)

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
TORTURE!!!!! Lmao!!!! That's another reason I think it's an HDN exclusive!!! Man if I'm right I want a free copy that's all I'm saying!! Hahahaha!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm ... I know what it's going to be since we are coming up towards Halloween!

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (Super Duper Glossed Embossed Carbon Steelbook) :rofl:

With and extra long cut of the cartoon and bonus features.

290591_320.jpg

Cheers!

Reactions: Ask, vurt and Wreck
I'm 98% sure it's going to be Mondo Guardians of the Galaxy. Here's how I know. This movie site I frequent has just posted that Mondo is doing a vinyl set of the movie soundtrack scheduled to be released pretty soon and it's their first ever vinyl set. What better way to compliment the vinyl set than with a matching steelbook! It's scheduled to be released early 2015 and this mystery title is coming late 2014! I cracked the code! I know I'm right on this one!

Am I right or am I right?!

I'm 98% sure it's going to be Mondo Guardians of the Galaxy. Here's how I know. This movie site I frequent has just posted that Mondo is doing a vinyl set of the movie soundtrack scheduled to be released pretty soon and it's their first ever vinyl set. What better way to compliment the vinyl set than with a matching steelbook!

I posted a thread about this edition earlier today. :)
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...-galaxy-ost-lp-mondo-w-t-stout-artwork.55971/

That would be awesome! Mondo have released plenty of vinyl in the past though. ;)

Reactions: mlmaier84
^^ Ahhh I see, you guys are super quick with posting up new info lol I didn't even see your post. But I still think I'm right. And I hope I'm right, I love GOTG and Mondos artwork looks solid.

Reactions: spass
I don't think that is the guardians of the galaxy, it was announced on another post, and FutureShop exclusive too, with 8000 unit and group buy open.

I'm 98% sure it's going to be Mondo Guardians of the Galaxy. Here's how I know. This movie site I frequent has just posted that Mondo is doing a vinyl set of the movie soundtrack scheduled to be released pretty soon and it's their first ever vinyl set. What better way to compliment the vinyl set than with a matching steelbook! It's scheduled to be released early 2015 and this mystery title is coming late 2014! I cracked the code! I know I'm right on this one!

@Frshcoupe It was mentioned by @zerox39 that it was gonna be a catalog title, so it's pretty safe to say it won't be Guardians.

I can say it's a catalog

Reactions: mlmaier84