Release date: March 20, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99

11369772-2024460982730011.jpg

11369772-1854460982800934.jpg

11369772-1204460982859977.jpg
11369772-1434436648891913.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cancelled. Film companies have become lazy and complacent with their artwork and production quality the past couple of years. I refuse to support it, especially when you see an old budget title like Short Circuit get a high gloss thick high quality finish for £15.99 and then they try charging us £23 for a medicocre plain metal steel with a screened circle in black.

They need to get the message loud and clear that we expect a premium item if they're going to charge a premium price.

Money saved.

Will wait for the Asian retailers to bring us a decent package and hopefully a WEA steel, which this movie deserves so much.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
As much as I loved this film, that steel looks bad and was really hoping for a white steel like advertised

Will cancel and order around the £10 mark in a few months

maybe silver is actually the best finish for this steel

i mean, in the film, the aliens write on that transparent barrier... maybe the silver is suppose to reflect that.

I really don't understand why a great movie has such bad editions and steels. A great premium package for this would be amazing
Indeed it would, in fact, this one is screaming out for a lenticular image of the glass with Amy stood in front of it, hands on it, and then when you move the lenti the symbols swirl onto the glass, I mean...it's not rocket science to come up with that is it?!

And by lenti I mean a size smaller than the steelbook that sits within the embossed ridge on the front as part of the overall package, NOT one the same same size as the steel slapped on the top like a bad fridge magnet. Zavvi have a nasty habit of that lately and it feels so cheap.

Indeed it would, in fact, this one is screaming out for a lenticular image of the glass with Amy stood in front of it, hands on it, and then when you move the lenti the symbols swirl onto the glass, I mean...it's not rocket science to come up with that is it?!

And by lenti I mean a size smaller than the steelbook that sits within the embossed ridge on the front as part of the overall package, NOT one the same same size as the steel slapped on the top like a bad fridge magnet. Zavvi have a nasty habit of that lately and it feels so cheap.

Zavvi are the king of bad habits............