- Art card 6EA
- 36 pages booklet (English & Korean)

S__2433029.jpg

11146297_570506683053108_2522505339001712977_n.jpg

11112223_570506676386442_1531054140454608023_n.jpg
11070961_570506679719775_7323093333824332611_n.jpg

Cv1iUsU.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, i'm slightly cheesed off. After actually OPENING the seal. My steelbook has a long 3 cm faint scratch in the lacquer. It's visible in certain angles. The lenticular itself has some faint scratches. The spine is luckily aligned perfectly.

Looks like it's a hit or miss with these steelbooks.

To top it off, Zavvi delivered a damaged Lethal Weapon steelbook today as well and a damaged Gravity steelie the day before.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Right, i'm slightly cheesed off. After actually OPENING the seal. My steelbook has a long 3 cm faint scratch in the lacquer. It's visible in certain angles. The lenticular itself has some faint scratches. The spine is luckily aligned perfectly.

Looks like it's a hit or miss with these steelbooks.

To top it off, Zavvi delivered a damaged Lethal Weapon steelbook today as well and a damaged Gravity steelie the day before.

so sorry to hear, seems like the steel damage is not so bad if you have to look at certain angle to see it, even with My OCD I would live with it and Lenti scratches those are always possible...but again I'm sorry you didn't get a perfect copy from your purchase on the secondary market...but he probably could not tell being all shrinked wrapped... for zavvi this is always terror when ordering from them :blackeye: ...but you being in the UK if still in stock replacement should be easy.

Just came to know that the feature film is Cut which is a shame. So this is still not the definitive edition in my books. My Type A looks a bit depressed on the front as if someone sat on it gently.

The Lenticular is good when viewed under lighting and close by. Gotg Lenticular is still better IMO.

Just came to know that the feature film is Cut which is a shame. So this is still not the definitive edition in my books. My Type A looks a bit depressed on the front as if someone sat on it gently.

The Lenticular is good when viewed under lighting and close by. Gotg Lenticular is still better IMO.

All Marvel Disks look alike if I am not mistaken, all the Blue ones, you can get the extended/regular version and simply swap the disks ?

All Marvel Disks look alike if I am not mistaken, all the Blue ones, you can get the extended/regular version and simply swap the disks ?
There is no extended version of The Avengers
There is the Uncut Version
Cut Version (1 Scene with spear edited)

The USA and Italy Blu-ray is the Uncut version

There is no extended version of the Avengers
There is the Uncut Version
Cut Version (1 Scene with spear edited)

The USA and Italy Blu-ray is the Uncut version

which was the Theatrical release ? Cut or Uncut ? usually they cut for theatre purpose to fit more showing in a day, but this would have no impact as it must be a very short edit...

which was the Theatrical release ? Cut or Uncut ? usually they cut for theatre purpose to fit more showing in a day, but this would have no impact as it must be a very short edit...
There is only the Theatrical Cut available on Blu-ray and is the only version available

Some releases on Blu-ray in some countries have once scene cut its a digital cut of a spear
The USA and Italy Blu ray remains intact Theatrical Cut with no cuts
You do though have 30 minutes of deleted scenes on the Blu-ray

There is only the Theatrical Cut available on Blu-ray and is the only version available

Some releases on Blu-ray in some countries have once scene cut its a digital cut of a spear
The USA and Italy Blu ray remains intact Theatrical Cut with no cuts
You do though have 30 minutes of deleted scenes on the Blu-ray

Thanks so much, yes I have the amaray US release so it's all nice :) but so strange to edit that scene, thanks for your expertise :)

For those in USA/Canada who ordered using K-Packet don't worry about delivery times as its usually 2-3 weeks for USA/Canada

Sent the 10th, arrived at my doorstep in the USA today on the 21st. Not the fastest but not too shabby.

Never give it a 2nd thought once notified of shipping, the stuff always shows up in fine shape.

Sent the 10th, arrived at my doorstep in the USA today on the 21st. Not the fastest but not too shabby.

Never give it a 2nd thought once notified of shipping, the stuff always shows up in fine shape.
11 days is fast for USA with K-Packet
On average for Europe it's 6-12 days

I always use K-Packet as its a tracked parcel and best to avoide customs if it's only 1 item been posted
It can be quicker than Zavvi :LOL:

I got delivery yesterday of my 2 Full Slip B orders
It's looks fantastic the full slip

Reactions: harry
No Problem :thumbs: ...the wait is killing me, missing so much sleep as to not miss delivery, since mostly will not be scanned when enters my country and could pop up at any day...don't want to wait that extra day to go to Post Office

The wait will always be an issue when you decide to worry about it. One would think you'd have learnt from the record setting major delays of Blufans. IMO, Nova is way faster lol. Be patient and quit worrying cos it'll eventually show up. There'll be more fancy steels to come in the future and I'm sure we may see the same impatient posts. Just enjoy the pics from HDN members and keep salivating till yours shows up. Lmbo!!!