- Art card 6EA
- 36 pages booklet (English & Korean)

S__2433029.jpg

11146297_570506683053108_2522505339001712977_n.jpg

11112223_570506676386442_1531054140454608023_n.jpg
11070961_570506679719775_7323093333824332611_n.jpg

Cv1iUsU.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally opened mine, and put it in a steelshell for some protection. Very very nice steelbook and awesome slip, the booklet is neat too! I think I will get more Novamedia stuff in the future (well depending on what movie it is though)

Two of my slips seem to be on their way back to Novamedia (n)

2015-06-03 15:03

IPZ NIEDE, Unsuccessful delivery, Reason : , Result :

2015-05-13 15:32
INCHEON, Flight number : KE905

I do not understand why because the lenticular arrived safely and was on the same flight.

Guess I will inform Novamedia right away.

Exact same happened to me. I'm in the US. The lenti arrived pretty fast. The package containing two of the slips is on its way back to Nova apparently. I spoke with the post office when the status was "Undeliverable as Addressed". They said it was a scanning error or the zip code was wrong. So because the zip code was wrong, but the address was correct, they were going to use the address to get the right zip code and the status would be updated to show that it would be re-routed to my address. From the looks of the status, its going in the wrong direction and back to Nova. I'll also contact Nova today. I have one more package where postal status shows it left the last city on May 27, but no update since. I'm hoping that one is at least on its way to me. At least that one hasn't showed an "undeliverable" type status. thanks.
Screen Shot 2015-06-06 at 6.26.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-06-06 at 6.34.57 AM.png

Reactions: DJ IXS
Exact same happened to me.

So I'm not alone. Mine now has the status: return item to sender.

What I do not understand is that one package went through and the other not. Both were sent the same time and should have the same label.

I contacted Nova but do not expect any response until Monday.

My lenti looks like it will finally get here today.

I think I have finally figured figured out what bothers me about all of these editions. NO PHIL COULSON! Why is Maria Hill featured at all on the artwork? She really did not do much in the final cut of the movie.

Reactions: harry
Exact same happened to me. I'm in the US. The lenti arrived pretty fast. The package containing two of the slips is on its way back to Nova apparently. I spoke with the post office when the status was "Undeliverable as Addressed". They said it was a scanning error or the zip code was wrong. So because the zip code was wrong, but the address was correct, they were going to use the address to get the right zip code and the status would be updated to show that it would be re-routed to my address. From the looks of the status, its going in the wrong direction and back to Nova. I'll also contact Nova today. I have one more package where postal status shows it left the last city on May 27, but no update since. I'm hoping that one is at least on its way to me. At least that one hasn't showed an "undeliverable" type status. thanks.
View attachment 165930 View attachment 165931

EXACT same thing here!!!! 1st order arrived in a week (containing the lenti) 2nd order (with 2 copies) arrived ONE WEEK later because of the zip code problem!!! It actually came to NY (where I live) and then went to THREE other states before finding its way back to me! Oh and THANK GOD nova aren't cheap with the bubble wrap...as soon as my wife saw the condition the box was in, even she said "uh-oh!" Thankfully everything was mint, but I did notice that an extremely nice postal employee took the time to hand write my ZIP Code on the box. I really hope Nova reads this and corrects this in the future by making the zip codes more readable.

Last edited:
I caved and bought a Lenti online. I got in on a group buy for Slip C but it's not shipped yet and I was impatient. It was worth the $90 bucks because even the Group Buy cost me 80 for slip C so I thought it was a fair deal. The lenti is amazing and the Steelbook looks awesome. It only has a couple of hairline scratches on the back which is almost unavoidable with glossy black steels and the Lenti card and book were nice extras, would have been cooler if it was a magnet for the front like zavvis. Now I'm nervous that once I get my Thor slip, the ocd in me will want the rest which are way expensive online now but I think the full slips are so much better than the Lenti slips. I just like how they open from the side. I always feel like the Lenti slips are going to scratch the steelbook or slide out when someone looks at it.

I worked so hard trying to buy direct thru NM and joined several failed GBs, but never managed to get a Full Slip A. It's frustrating seeing members with multiple copies, but that's how it goes I guess...
I feel the same way... that's why I am reluctant to place another order in Nova. I mean look at the eBay listings right now! I was very disappointed how they handle this release.

Reactions: schrute farms
I worked so hard trying to buy direct thru NM and joined several failed GBs, but never managed to get a Full Slip A. It's frustrating seeing members with multiple copies, but that's how it goes I guess...

To be honest, i would've preferred if they had locked down the order limit to 1 copy of each version per member because i know how much it sucks to miss out on such a great release..

I don't know what's Nova's advantage of making no order limit per member, their editions would sell-out anyway - even if it would be one copy for each member only.. :confused:

To be honest, i would've preferred if they had locked down the order limit to 1 copy of each version per member because i know how much it sucks to miss out on such a great release..

I don't know what's Nova's advantage of making no order limit per member, their editions would sell-out anyway - even if it would be one copy for each member only.. :confused:

There was a limit;

1-Click Option
1 of each FullSlips A,B and C
2 x Lenticulars

They must have figured with a 5000 Print run with No GB that this was a faire amount limit.

and it is not the majority that double dipped, most of the stock people got 1 copy of each A,B,C + Lenti

There was a limit;

1-Click Option
1 of each FullSlips A,B and C
2 x Lenticulars

They must have figured with a 5000 Print run with No GB that this was a faire amount limit.

and it is not the majority that double dipped, most of the stock people got 1 copy of each A,B,C + Lenti
As far as I know that order limit was per order and not per account.
So you could theoretically put in multiple orders to get many multiples of each version.

As far as I know that order limit was per order and not per account.
So you could theoretically put in multiple orders to get many multiples of each version.

hmmm I don't think so, when they put order limits they are per accounts.
If not, it's not an order limit, it's order as much as you want (with multiple orders) which doesn't make any sense.

From what I know of nova when they put an order limit, it is per account.

If someone actually creates multiple accounts, as some do, then that is different and it is being shady.