11070961_570506679719775_7323093333824332611_n.jpg

Cv1iUsU.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
since in the order limit you could get the

1-click
+
fullslips a,b and C

so technically they could have been flexible on that,

they might not have minded his first order being only a ''1 fullslip'' instead of a ''1-click''
and
second order, to be part of the 3 Fullslips he could have ordered but he only selected 1 out of the 3.

PS: they do cancel orders also, that I know.
so when they do so, it must be because of limits imposed not respected

Reactions: StifflersDad
since in the order limit you could get the

1-click
+
fullslips a,b and C

so technically they could have been flexible on that,

they might not have minded his first order being only a ''1 fullslip'' instead of a ''1-click''
and
second order, to be part of the 3 Fullslips he could have ordered but he only selected 1 out of the 3.

PS: they do cancel orders also, that I know.
so when they do so, it must be because of limits imposed not respected
The one clicks and Full Slips was 1 per order not 1 per account
The Lenti was 2 per order

So it was possible at different times to do an order for the same Full slip in separate orders as I did but not in the same order and would have been the reason why some did not get to complete checkout apart from the site crashing with the heavy load especially on the first day it went live
What I did was I ordered as separate orders and not all in the same order
My first order was for 1 Full Slip B
My second order was for 1 Lenti
My third order was for 1 Full Slip B

Reason I ordered a second Full Slip B was I forgot with my first Full Slip B order to mark as $20.00 merchandize as I was getting to checkout as quick as possible so I did another order for a Full Slip B this time making sure it was marked as $20.00 merchandize

After all orders was complete I then noticed they automatically did my order as $20.00
So I was going to cancel my first order but a fellow Ninja asked me if he could have it and I obliged and he got my extra Full Slip B from me at cost + shipping

They would cancel high amount of separate orders in a same account if there was no agreement in place beforehand but not for someone only doing 2 or 3 orders
What that amount is before they decide to cancel orders is their business and I doubt it would be made public and I doubt anyone would tell us if that happened to them for obvious reasons

None of that matters to me. I missed out on a single Full Slip A, and now several Ninjas have them for sale for DOUBLE the original cost. Sometimes I double-dip just to make sure I get a mint copy. Especially when ordering from Zavvi. Then I put the second one on eBay with an auction starting at one penny. I guess I should treat this hobby as an exercise in capitalism and buy out everything I can just to scalp my fellow ninjas.

Rant over. Time to get my wife to join this site and the other for GB purposes.

None of that matters to me. I missed out on a single Full Slip A, and now several Ninjas have them for sale for DOUBLE the original cost. Sometimes I double-dip just to make sure I get a mint copy. Especially when ordering from Zavvi. Then I put the second one on eBay with an auction starting at one penny. I guess I should treat this hobby as an exercise in capitalism and buy out everything I can just to scalp my fellow ninjas.

Rant over. Time to get my wife to join this site and the other for GB purposes.

Hopefully you're joking. Doesn't seem fair to essentially forge an account and potentially screw other ninjas out of GB spots.

Maybe you should keep some of your duplicates for trading instead of pawning them off on eBay?

Back on topic for the thread, I've got a Type B on its way and could not be more excited. Is it worth opening to see the steel in person?

My full slips A and C were "returned to sender" on June 6 and seem to be lost, no more tracking, Nova did not yet receive them and are unable to track the package.
I guess I will have to ask for a refund in a few days :sick:

So...
as some of you may remembered, I missed the "original" live time (after 3 push-back, thank you Nova...) but with the help of my great friend, I finally managed to get this awesome complete set! AND also with a special number too!!! :)

Img_6403.jpg Img_6405.jpg
Img_6407.jpg Img_6409.jpg

And now I think my Avengers family is complete!
Img_6425.jpg

@Drum18 it is a wonderful set and cool metal briefcase :)

I'm happy you were able to get your hands on a set, they are so stunning. I can't imagine not having them in my Collection, what an outstanding release package !

Hi,

Does anyone have the paypal address of Nova?

My steelbooks have now arrived in Korea and I have to pay the shipping costs again because German customs f...ed up.

Thanks, Moony

Got it, thanks.

Last edited:
Great steelbook if you can get one that isn't heavily scratched like mine. Otherwise you just get a rude email from nova and then completely ignored, or maybe it's just me they don't like

@RichB84

That doesn't sound good, they should at least offer some discount.

I don't think they mean to be rude, their English is just a bit 'elementary', to say the least.

I was in contact several time in the last few days because of steelbooks returned and I always received an answer within a few hours.

@RichB84

That doesn't sound good, they should at least offer some discount.

I don't think they mean to be rude, their English is just a bit 'elementary', to say the least.

I was in contact several time in the last few days because of steelbooks returned and I always received an answer within a few hours.

Yeah I understand the language barrier it was just how it sounded lol but still I sent polite response but got nothing, sent a few couple more these past few weeks but nothing :(