Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Ultron Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Also available is the Vision edition.

ultron.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You must have missed the good old Disney releases a few years back.

Nope. Still have the ones I decided to keep in the collection. But those days have been way long gone and you know it lol. Steels here in the US have been terrible the last few years as far as the quality of the finish is concerned. No one can deny that.

Reactions: DJ IXS
Haha! They're my own pics!! :D

I didn't remember Ultrons head being so chopped. But lo and behold, it is. ...

lol, I did think I did linked to Pauls pictures on page 89 but yours will do. I've kept my UK one seal just in case the US wasn't spot glossed I was going to swap the them over but I guess I won't have to now.

I got charged overnight. Of course not at the sale price but the full $29.99.

YUP! Same here! For both of my orders. I won't get the first one until Saturday though, while it seems A LOT of people have gotten theirs already :(

I heard you can just call BB customer service instead of going to the store to have them adjust the price.

YUP! Same here! For both of my orders. I won't get the first one until Saturday though, while it seems A LOT of people have gotten theirs already :(

I heard you can just call BB customer service instead of going to the store to have adjust the price.
Same here, expected delivery 10/3. I wonder why they shipped so late for some.

2 things:

1. this steel is now showing at 29.99
2. tried to get the 19.99 price match others received and was told by Robert at customer service that they got the deal because of the day their order shipped! so it appears that you can't count on best buy to take care of everyone equally; you just have to hope you're lucky enough to have your shipped out date land on that price. when I mentioned my order shipped while it was 19.99 and i didn't get the deal, i was told that it was 29.99. like bashing your brain with a brick and expecting something good to come out of it. thankfully the store associates have a greater understanding of what customer service is. looks like i'm heading to the store to get the price match...IF it's back to 19.99 that is.

does anyone know if i have to have the steels with me, or if i can just take my receipt?

2 things:

2. tried to get the 19.99 price match others received and was told by Robert at customer service that they got the deal because of the day their order shipped! so it appears that you can't count on best buy to take care of everyone equally; you just have to hope you're lucky enough to have your shipped out date land on that price. when I mentioned my order shipped while it was 19.99 and i didn't get the deal, i was told that it was 29.99. like bashing your brain with a brick and expecting something good to come out of it. thankfully the store associates have a greater understanding of what customer service is. looks like i'm heading to the store to get the price match...IF it's back to 19.99 that is.

does anyone know if i have to have the steels with me, or if i can just take my receipt?

It's states the price in the weekly AD as $19.99...they have to honor it. If you call them and tell them to look at the ad they will honor the price over the phone as well. As for the store thing, I once went for a price adjustment for the F&F steels and they said I needed to have the steels with me...I said there is 7 of them and they are already open! Spoke to someone else in the store with more than half a brain and just the receipt was sufficient enough. So you just have to speak to the right person if you are doing it IN store.

2 things:

Just take the receipt and the ad. They have the ads next to the front door.

Reactions: jaws finatic
The debossing on the copy I received is way off just like that, pretty annoying.

Ouch!! That looks horrible!

Looking back at the other posted pictures, it looks the same. I'm getting very worried.
I have no interest in such a botched debossing :////////

More people recieved it like this??

Edit: Just looked at some unboxing videos. Seems like this is the case for all the steels!
FAKKKKKKKK!!!! :angry::mad::grumpy::ugh: Stupid friggin low quality US releases! And im in the group buy.. The debossing dont look that misaligned on the UK release, does it??? checked some more videos and it doesnt seem like it.

Last edited:
No difference between this and Zavvis then?

Apart from the fact it's half the price, of course!!

They are very similar but definitely not identical. I have the Zavvi and both US versions. The fine detail on the Zaavi is different all over the place. I didn't notice until I checked out the differences in the embossing. For all the complaints about the US embossing, it looks find to me.

I got charged overnight. Of course not at the sale price but the full $29.99.

Yeah, I'm pretty teed off about this. Going to have to get a manual price adjustment on a ton of orders. Lovely.

2 things:

It's states the price in the weekly AD as $19.99...they have to honor it. If you call them and tell them to look at the ad they will honor the price over the phone as well. As for the store thing, I once went for a price adjustment for the F&F steels and they said I needed to have the steels with me...I said there is 7 of them and they are already open! Spoke to someone else in the store with more than half a brain and just the receipt was sufficient enough. So you just have to speak to the right person if you are doing it IN store.

@jaws finatic as @DJ IXS says, they have to honor it. Don't give up until you get $19.99 and do it before Sunday just in case they take it off sale.

If you are calling them, remember that your status of the shipment needs to show as delivered or they won't be able to do anything for you until it does.

It says coming soon, are there not any available for store purchase?

yeah, I think if you didn't get your order in before today Rick, you might find it tough going to get one.