Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Ultron Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Also available is the Vision edition.

ultron.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Came here to say the same thing. Even though I have an order shipping to home, I placed an order for In-Store Pickup. I want to make sure they don't show up like this redditor's did:
0IOmyz4.jpg

Came here to say the same thing. Even though I have an order shipping to home, I placed an order for In-Store Pickup.

One of my in store pickups shows $29.99

Any experience having them match that price when you go to pickup...?

every single copy i've seen has had really off center debossing, so much in that I'm wondering if they did it on purpose?

there is such a thing about where the debossing can only happen in a certain place - meaning if it's too close to this border or whatever, it will weaken the metal too much and they can't do it.

having said that, the artwork should have been updated to match that effect.

if it's on the entire run, I would classify it more of a manufacturing defect that was never caught, or only caught when it was too late.

Reactions: stupidsuck
Complete lack of quality control. Not acceptable imo. Isnt it possible to contact the manucaturer somehow and complain about things like this?? @apsmith21 ?

You mean Scanavo? We pass feedback to them all the time.

In terms of Disney - it was a long time where they didn't even do steelbooks, so I gotta think it's more about not ticking them off than anything else.

Remember when everyone was upset about GOTG?

Also, didn't something happen with Jack Reacher? I think a whole bunch of those were scrapped and redone because of a certain defect... (that was an amazon thing though)

One of my in store pickups shows $29.99

Any experience having them match that price when you go to pickup...?
Can't say I do. I would imagine you can just mention it to the pickup employee when you go to pick it up and the can do it, or they may tell you to "complete" your order then go over to Customer Service.

Can't say I do. I would imagine you can just mention it to the pickup employee when you go to pick it up and the can do it, or they may tell you to "complete" your order then go over to Customer Service.

Ugh...I can imagine this being a fiasco when I'm trying to get 6 copies price matched. lol

Reactions: dfoles
Mine shipped out on he 30th and now says it won't be delivered tell the 6th what is up with that. Don't know if it's ups for the mess up or bestbuy. Pisses me off because I can't get the price change tell after they get here. Which then will be to late

Just got back from one of my local Best Buy stores here in Long Island. I was there at 10 A.M. when the doors opened. They had about (roughly) less than 50 copies (a healthy mix of both Visions and Ultrons). I picked up my two, went to the back to check out their Halloween section and before I headed to the register to check out, I checked back on "The Avengers" display and the number of Steelbooks had been cut in half. Time elapsed: 9 minutes. Seems like it could be another "Mad Max" debacle, so good luck to those of you on your search today.

every time I have done that, it automatically charges the current price as they don't charge to you actually pick it up.

Wooo, thanks for the inside info Rick. That's helpful. Will double check before I leave the store.

On the other orders already shipped from BB.com though..

Ugh. :(

Reactions: Ricker
Mine shipped out on he 30th and now says it won't be delivered tell the 6th what is up with that. Don't know if it's ups for the mess up or bestbuy. Pisses me off because I can't get the price change tell after they get here. Which then will be to late

Mine are all out for delivery, even the ones that shipped yesterday, because I'm an elite member.

But yeah, it will be too late if they deliver next week

Mine are all out for delivery, even the ones that shipped yesterday, because I'm an elite member.

But yeah, it will be too late if they deliver next week
Wish I was an elite member. How much does that cost, or how much do you have to spend to reach that?

I am an elite member and not getting mine until October 7. Not sure how they decide on shipping speed :(

I can tell you that for all of my shipments, they come out of Kentucky. So it's a quick hop to my UPS regional hub and then from there a couple of hours out to my local hub

I can tell you that for all of my shipments, they come out of Kentucky. So it's a quick hop to my UPS regional hub and then from there a couple of hours out to my local hub

I am elite as well, love the 2 day shipping. All mine are out for delivery