Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have in hand pics of the lenticular cards included in the special pack in the box set?
I already trimmed my lenti cards down to use as interior art for my Step Up 1-5 amrays (with a spare for when the sixth movie finally drops). I'll post pics later tonight if I get the chance.

I already trimmed my lenti cards down to use as interior art for my Step Up 1-5 amrays (with a spare for when the sixth movie finally drops). I'll post pics later tonight if I get the chance.

You put Batman v Superman cards in your Step Up amaray? What do those two movies have to do with each other?

You put Batman v Superman cards in your Step Up amaray? What do those two movies have to do with each other?
Just poking fun at the recent trend of people cutting up their art cards for interior art--I don't even own Step Up or Step Up 2: The Streets on Bluray! :whistle:
1.JPG 2.JPG 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.JPG 6.jpg
The artificial lighting caught the lenti plastic, which washed the images out a bit. You can see at an off angle that the images are quite well saturated:
7.JPG 8.JPG

Just poking fun at the recent trend of people cutting up their art cards for interior art--I don't even own Step Up or Step Up 2: The Streets on Bluray! :whistle:
View attachment 290407 View attachment 290408 View attachment 290409 View attachment 290410 View attachment 290411 View attachment 290412
The artificial lighting caught the lenti plastic, which washed the images out a bit. You can see at an off angle that the images are quite well saturated:
View attachment 290413 View attachment 290414

How's the depth on them?

How's the depth on them?
They're quite good, though my pics don't really show it. They're (mostly) on par with HDzeta's other depth lentis and could stand as their own lenti slips if the backgrounds were punched up a bit (which is probably exactly what someone told Kimchi's graphic designer when he was first drafting their Deadpool lenti, but I digress).

Some of the images lend themselves more to the medium than others. I think the most care was taken with Wonder Woman's lenti, which is impeccably done. Im not sure how many layers they went with, but the depth extending both toward the viewer and back into the lenti is really impressive.

I'd put Batman, Superman, Lois Lane, and Lex Luther just behind Wonder Woman, with a special nod to the clarity on Lex's lenti. Alfred's is a bit drab with less depth than the others on account of the source material (but not terrible by any means).

With 9 lentis in total, this really turned out to be a great box set for lenti lovers. Keep it up, HDzeta!

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC and wxlinkswd
Anyone having trouble taking the steel and extras out of the slips? Holy hell is it tight... I don't want to end up damaging anything.

Anyone having trouble taking the steel and extras out of the slips? Holy hell is it tight... I don't want to end up damaging anything.
Yeah, they're pretty snug, but I've taken mine out of the slips 5-6 times now with no ill effects. Try holding the slip by just the top and bottom with the opening facing downward. Then firmly shake it up and down a few times and it'll slide it out enough to get ahold of the steel. Works like a charm--though I'd recommend shaking it out over something soft just in case. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: HOBBS
Yeah, they're pretty snug, but I've taken mine out of the slips 5-6 times now with no ill effects. Try holding the slip by just the top and bottom with the opening facing downward. Then firmly shake it up and down a few times and it'll slide it out enough to get ahold of the steel. Works like a charm--though I'd recommend shaking it out over something soft just in case. ;)
Yeah I did that too and it finally came out. And yeah I might stick one of the steels in a SCF1 for sure. Gonna keep the 4K steel sealed for now.

The whole thing is a beauty. I was thinking of taking pics but my pics do no justice. You have to see it in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.