Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky you! I'm still waiting for mine :watch:
@AlienKing
2qdDUkc.gif

Still pains me to see the image of Batman's left arm punching out on the front and then his right arm punching out on the back.... if it is indeed supposed to be the same fight at that same moment lol.

Stunning design though.
@Dazzler_31117 I know what you mean, it also pains me... but I'll just stare at the front cover and forget about the rear! :hungry: :batman: :p
got my package :) cant wait to open it, when I'm back at home
@TheCollector86
batlike.jpg

Still pains me to see the image of Batman's left arm punching out on the front and then his right arm punching out on the back.... if it is indeed supposed to be the same fight at that same moment lol.

Stunning design though.
If Batman was using his left arm on the back he would cover Superman ;) that would really suck lol

So Blufans haven't done anything spectacular so far? And this release is free of QC issues? Remember everyone copied from Blufans. All retailers should credit them for starting the trend.

wasn't there some QC issues with the steelbook?

Anyway still waiting on my boxset can't wait to get it and crack it open and let the sexyness drip all over me :hungry::hilarious:

Wow that's quite a claim, for me Blufans Civil War 1-Click does beat this (just my opinion)

Don't get me wrong, I love me my Blufans One Clicks. But this is just superb! Much better box and the actual contents are brilliant. I've said it before in this thread but I love what HDZeta have done with switching out the third steelbook for the full slip

• Thanks
Reactions: ESM999 and Jhadur
first it said delivered
and now: Essen (DE), Back at parcel delivery centre after an unsuccessful delivery attempt. Consignee not located, notification has been left.
the problem is that I dont live in Essen + no notification in my mail box ...wtf. It seems I have to call them ...maybe the customs got it, hmm
Damn! What a pain :banghead: Hope it all gets sorted out :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Got my box today. The box itself is absolutly fantastic. I unpacked the double lenti....stunning :hungry:
And i really like the lenti character cards. Very very pleased with this release. Next week the Civil War Box should arrive :D

Anybody think HDZeta will start a new trend with this PET Slipbox? Like on the double Lenti. I sure wish they would of started it with Interstellar instead :(

I know :thumbs: We need Slips for the Box now. I love to open mine regular and admire the contents, especially Interstellar Box

• Thanks
Reactions: laz305
Status
Not open for further replies.