Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The worst thing you can do is check the tracking info online it's a sure fire way of driving yourself insane! Especially China post which IMO is actually run by the Devil!

China Post is terrible, no denying that.

Thankfully HDZeta are all EMS

My box set just arrived here in the States. It's an amazingly well put together set. The double lenti is impressive, but I think the lenti on the 4K slip turned out the best. The texture on the full slip is silky like FAC's often have (Nova's Lone Survivor uses a similar stock), and the spot gloss on Batman's mask is superb (makes me wish they put it on Superman's suit as well).

The 6 lenti cards in the full slip each come in their own envelope with the character's corresponding symbol stamped on in red foil. Combined with the small hardcover book, it makes for a really nice, solid set. The steelbook itself is a bit drab (imo) despite being the best of the bunch released thus far, so its absence from the full slip doesn't bother me.

As others have stated, the slips are awfully tight. My 4K slip with the poster is actually tighter than the double lenti most have complained about. I slid the steel and contents in and out a few times while examining everything and both steels came out without a scratch, so no worries there.

Pretty pleased with the set overall. I'd be happy to see other retailers move to a similar format with their one-clicks--especially with this clocking in at only $16 more than the standard full slip and double lenti combo.

I just got my box set in yesterday, very nice overall. On both steelbooks though I have the green stripes but I don't think there stripes, I think they're suppose to be lens flares which is part of the picture. Does everyone's have this?

Received my Double-sided lenti yesterday and think it's amazing! :woot: Love it! :D However, like @Steelselecta, my steel has been attacked by Austin Powers it seems :LOL: (earlier joke incase you don't understand... :giggle::p)

20170124_144650[1].jpg
20170124_133120[1].jpg
20170124_133519[1].jpg

There's a few paint chips here and there also and a pimple-type dent beside Wonder Woman's head... :bag: Not Wonder Woman!!! EEK!:banghead:

20170124_133940[1].jpg
20170124_133347[1].jpg

Quality control could have been better. My PET sleeve (like many we see from other retailers I suppose...) has quite a few surface scratches that are quite noticeable once removed too :dunno:

I received and unpacked my Boxset last night and was wowed to exhaustion. Thanks @wxlinkswd

First, I'm not the kind of person who buys 1-clicks and/or boxsets. I think it's overkill but I gotta say, I took a shot for the first time because of 1) The relative bargain 2) The innovation and 3) The amount of goodies. Good God, man! Halfway through the unpacking, I said "This set has too much" and so much so that, as someone else has stated, it's hard to remove the Steelbook and folder from the slipcovers. Each slipcover has its own unique qualities that can appreciated differently than the others. You get a bit of everything to celebrate the aura around this movie no matter how you feel about it. I appreciate the magnets on the box and the specially fitted styrofoam. It shows that HD Zeta Net shows extra care for this release.

This is the first time I've bought anything from HDZeta Net and man, am I impressed. I can only speak for myself. The Quality Control on this was excellent. Every corner was sharp on outside box and each slipcover. The plastic was pretty much vacuum sealed and thick. Let me say that these are things that I've NEVER cared about but when a company includes these little bits of care, I take notice. I'm a hardcore Blufans supporter and never understood the community's concerns about Blufans' paint chips and creased corners. After seeing how HDZ packs their stuff, I now understand. I still love Blufans, though. Haha.

Anyway, everything is impressive and I hope everybody enjoys their sets and give the positive feedback that HDZ deserves so they continue to make these sets for perhaps Wonder Woman and/or Justice League. I'm ready. To everyone with their sets, CHEERS!

I received and unpacked my Boxset last night and was wowed to exhaustion. Thanks @wxlinkswd

First, I'm not the kind of person who buys 1-clicks and/or boxsets. I think it's overkill but I gotta say, I took a shot for the first time because of 1) The relative bargain 2) The innovation and 3) The amount of goodies. Good God, man! Halfway through the unpacking, I said "This set has too much" and so much so that, as someone else has stated, it's hard to remove the Steelbook and folder from the slipcovers. Each slipcover has its own unique qualities that can appreciated differently than the others. You get a bit of everything to celebrate the aura around this movie no matter how you feel about it. I appreciate the magnets on the box and the specially fitted styrofoam. It shows that HD Zeta Net shows extra care for this release.

This is the first time I've bought anything from HDZeta Net and man, am I impressed. I can only speak for myself. The Quality Control on this was excellent. Every corner was sharp on outside box and each slipcover. The plastic was pretty much vacuum sealed and thick. Let me say that these are things that I've NEVER cared about but when a company includes these little bits of care, I take notice. I'm a hardcore Blufans supporter and never understood the community's concerns about Blufans' paint chips and creased corners. After seeing how HDZ packs their stuff, I now understand. I still love Blufans, though. Haha.

Anyway, everything is impressive and I hope everybody enjoys their sets and give the positive feedback that HDZ deserves so they continue to make these sets for perhaps Wonder Woman and/or Justice League. I'm ready. To everyone with their sets, CHEERS!

Blufans take note.

Status
Not open for further replies.