Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@laz305 Responding to PM's isn't their forte.

I just paid, mentioned it on this thread and got my box set in the post the other day ... very pleased. Bullet proof packaging and in pristine condition.

My box set arrived Saturday but only opened it tonight and wow what a stunner of a release and I haven't even opened any of the actually contents yet.

Definitely a step up from my only other HDZeta box release (Gladiator)

I received and unpacked my Boxset last night and was wowed to exhaustion. Thanks @wxlinkswd

First, I'm not the kind of person who buys 1-clicks and/or boxsets. I think it's overkill but I gotta say, I took a shot for the first time because of 1) The relative bargain 2) The innovation and 3) The amount of goodies. Good God, man! Halfway through the unpacking, I said "This set has too much" and so much so that, as someone else has stated, it's hard to remove the Steelbook and folder from the slipcovers. Each slipcover has its own unique qualities that can appreciated differently than the others. You get a bit of everything to celebrate the aura around this movie no matter how you feel about it. I appreciate the magnets on the box and the specially fitted styrofoam. It shows that HD Zeta Net shows extra care for this release.

This is the first time I've bought anything from HDZeta Net and man, am I impressed. I can only speak for myself. The Quality Control on this was excellent. Every corner was sharp on outside box and each slipcover. The plastic was pretty much vacuum sealed and thick. Let me say that these are things that I've NEVER cared about but when a company includes these little bits of care, I take notice. I'm a hardcore Blufans supporter and never understood the community's concerns about Blufans' paint chips and creased corners. After seeing how HDZ packs their stuff, I now understand. I still love Blufans, though. Haha.

Anyway, everything is impressive and I hope everybody enjoys their sets and give the positive feedback that HDZ deserves so they continue to make these sets for perhaps Wonder Woman and/or Justice League. I'm ready. To everyone with their sets, CHEERS!

Well Said :thumbs:

I must admit this is bar far the nicest boxset I have ever had the pleasure to open and enjoy, especially the extra Lentis inside the hard book slip, perfect just perfect.

its definitely a 10/10 from me HDZETA (GB was perfect as usual thanks a million @wxlinkswd) , a massive pat on the back. One point though ! Please can we have a plastic cover for the box in future lol :emb:

I could blind buy Suicide Squad box TODAY if it is as good as this

I really didn't like this movie (really really didn't), but I took the plunge because it's such an attractive package. I haven't taken my Steel out of the shrinkwrap yet, but I don't seem to have gotten one that's in as bad shape as what I'm seeing here. That or time is dulling my OCD...

All you double lenti bros are really missing out though (unless you're also one of those boxset tycoons). The fullslip is seriously where it's at.

• Thanks
Reactions: misformatt
just opened my boxset.:OMG:

this set is DRIPPING.... OOZING quality. each edition feels like you're holding something substantial. And the packaging was top class.

THIS is what movie collecting is all about right here!

Well played, HDZeta. :thumbs:

I received and unpacked my Boxset last night and was wowed to exhaustion. Thanks @wxlinkswd

First, I'm not the kind of person who buys 1-clicks and/or boxsets. I think it's overkill but I gotta say, I took a shot for the first time because of 1) The relative bargain 2) The innovation and 3) The amount of goodies. Good God, man! Halfway through the unpacking, I said "This set has too much" and so much so that, as someone else has stated, it's hard to remove the Steelbook and folder from the slipcovers. Each slipcover has its own unique qualities that can appreciated differently than the others. You get a bit of everything to celebrate the aura around this movie no matter how you feel about it. I appreciate the magnets on the box and the specially fitted styrofoam. It shows that HD Zeta Net shows extra care for this release.

This is the first time I've bought anything from HDZeta Net and man, am I impressed. I can only speak for myself. The Quality Control on this was excellent. Every corner was sharp on outside box and each slipcover. The plastic was pretty much vacuum sealed and thick. Let me say that these are things that I've NEVER cared about but when a company includes these little bits of care, I take notice. I'm a hardcore Blufans supporter and never understood the community's concerns about Blufans' paint chips and creased corners. After seeing how HDZ packs their stuff, I now understand. I still love Blufans, though. Haha.

Anyway, everything is impressive and I hope everybody enjoys their sets and give the positive feedback that HDZ deserves so they continue to make these sets for perhaps Wonder Woman and/or Justice League. I'm ready. To everyone with their sets, CHEERS!

100% agree, have alot of Blufans, HDZeta has been pumping out quality product, have Max, Intersteller and Ryan box sets and they are all top notch, but this one is a whole other level, just excellent....kind of prophetic that I got the same number as my Filmarena #334....it was meant to be....

IMG_1858 (1).JPG

So it arrived today and my word it's worth every penny.

I've already posted my thoughts on the double lenti. The full slip is great, and I love the book and the lenticular art cards inside. The lenticular on the 4K version is superb too but that one has stayed sealed for the moment.

So it arrived today and my word it's worth every penny.

I've already posted my thoughts on the double lenti. The full slip is great, and I love the book and the lenticular art cards inside. The lenticular on the 4K version is superb too but that one has stayed sealed for the moment.

Problem now is Hdzeta have set the bar so HIGH :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Man this is only my 2nd HDZeta but if they keep adding PET Slips to their SlipBoxes like this I'm jumping all over this train :) What are the chances this'll become the norm for them? Or was this a one shot deal with the PET Slipbox?

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Anybody think HDZeta will start a new trend with this PET Slipbox? Like on the double Lenti. I sure wish they would of started it with Interstellar instead :(

• Thanks
Reactions: jammmy
Status
Not open for further replies.