Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really such a difference? :wow:
Maybe I should unseal mine, too...

Yeah, big difference (I think so anyways) having the cellophane and pet slip covering the lenti made it look very dull and blurry. Couldn't really see the 3D depth at all (I did have a lot of marks on the cellophane mind you) But when opened everything stood out. Lentis looks a lot better when opened anyways, I just think the pet slip didn't help lol.

But yeah, I recommend opening it anyways (up to you of course), But both Lentis look a hell of a lot better when the pet slip is removed, And the booklet and post cards are just beautiful :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: yy0925
One of the few I will be keeping before cold turkey. Mine is scratched to hell when I opened jt

When i opened mine it was covered in hair line scratches and a few minor chips, i havent contacted the group buy guy as sending it back would be a nightmare. I love it, just such a shame it wasnt mint on arrival.

One of the few I will be keeping before cold turkey. Mine is scratched to hell when I opened jt

When i opened mine it was covered in hair line scratches and a few minor chips, i havent contacted the group buy guy as sending it back would be a nightmare. I love it, just such a shame it wasnt mint on arrival.

As far as I know you don't have to send the damaged steel back. You have to provide pics of the damage to the GB hosts who then should be able to organise a replacement.

As far as I know you don't have to send the damaged steel back. You have to provide pics of the damage to the GB hosts who then should be able to organise a replacement.
Am I deemed untrustworthy then? :cautious: :LOL: In my case, I had to send my faulty SteelBook back to Xin in China who then forwarded my replacement only when he received my return package. I was reimbursed postage costs and the replacement received was thankfully mint. Happy ending :)

Ive sent them both a message with pics, if i have to send it back i dont think ill bother as its alot of hassle, the hair line scratches and tiny chips are annoying but if i have to i will live with them.

Am I deemed untrustworthy then? :cautious: :LOL: In my case, I had to send my faulty SteelBook back to Xin in China who then forwarded my replacement only when he received my return package. I was reimbursed postage costs and the replacement received was thankfully mint. Happy ending :)
I stand corrected in that case:sorry:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89

I had to do the same as you mate- send the defect steel back. Mine had a lovely big dent at the top of the case and on the cover. How long did it take, all I need all, from sending to receiving your replacement?

@wxlinkswd

Hello,

My problem is that the glue on the back is getting loose and off from the L.A. Confidental and BvS boxsets. I only noticed this in these cases, considering all the Hdzeta boxes. What can we do now? Why are they making such a bad quality like nowdays? Is anyone, who might know what to do? I tried to fix it with double sided tape but it's not really helping. It is really annoying in view of all the boxssets are not cheap.

@wxlinkswd

Hello,

My problem is that the glue on the back is getting loose and off from the L.A. Confidental and BvS boxsets. I only noticed this in these cases, considering all the Hdzeta boxes. What can we do now? Why are they making such a bad quality like nowdays? Is anyone, who might know what to do? I tried to fix it with double sided tape but it's not really helping. It is really annoying in view of all the boxssets are not cheap.

You will be better off getting a response by emailing them

• Helpful Post
Reactions: goufcustom
Status
Not open for further replies.