Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Global Series No. 2) [Hong Kong]

May 25, 2013
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip (2D+3D) - Lenticular (2D+UE) - One Click
Price: $47.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $95.98 (One Click)
Note: Booklet, Photocard (4ea), Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Booklet, Character Cards. One click edition will include a keychain (loose) as a gift.
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Full Slip (Numbered 301 to 700) | Lenti (Numbered 301 to 800) | One Click (Numbered 1 to 300)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Group Buy Start Time | Pre-order on Manta Lab website Time
Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 1.05.03 AM.png 14291641_1145723698871070_8343027744454180684_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm weak, I stuck an order in for a full slip :dunno:- even though the back of the full slip is the same art as the back of the HDZeta steelbook which I will absolutely get, too, and probably one FilmArena exclusive as well, both joining my French WEA steelbook- which has the same front artwork as Manta's lenticular slipbox here (one of the reasons I didn't order this one, despite the fact the full slip doesn't have the longer, better cut of the film :smashed:).

My first direct order on Manta's website, it was very smooth!

Also, not being a citizen of the United States, and Manta Lab not being an American website, this is quite creepy :bag::

Capture d’écran 2016-09-15 à 15.20.56.png

I guess we've transfered much worse without knowing it to the United States government just by being on the internet and using google, but still.

We all know that HDzeta is the edition to get. If Manta charged 37$ I may dip but it's too expensive for a WWA and it doesn't even contain the UE disc.

Personally I hate the fact that I have bought all the other editions from Manta so far and I won't have the "G002" in my collectin. But I have to restrain myself and there are way better movies coming

Or maybe Manta Lab should lower its prices. $47.99 USD for a WWA steelbook is far too expensive. Even for an exclusive Steelbook, it would be too expensive.

I think it's a combination of the price plus the fact that it's a mediocre movie that doesn't generate as much interest as other blockbuster movies like Deadpool, Civil War, or Star Wars.

There is no fact, just your opinion.

Yup and my opinion results in me spending a lot more money on the Blufans Ant-Man, Blufans Avengers Age of Ultron, Kimchidvd Deadpool releases (to name a few) and not very much money on Batman v Superman releases. :D