Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Global Series No. 2) [Hong Kong]

May 25, 2013
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip (2D+3D) - Lenticular (2D+UE) - One Click
Price: $47.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $95.98 (One Click)
Note: Booklet, Photocard (4ea), Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Booklet, Character Cards. One click edition will include a keychain (loose) as a gift.
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Full Slip (Numbered 301 to 700) | Lenti (Numbered 301 to 800) | One Click (Numbered 1 to 300)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Group Buy Start Time | Pre-order on Manta Lab website Time
Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 1.05.03 AM.png 14291641_1145723698871070_8343027744454180684_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are people still hating on this movie?

Box office does not dictate what movie is great and what movie is not.

There's been plenty of box office bombs that were actually awesome movies, a few off the top of my head are Fight Club, Scott Pilgrim vs the World, Dredd, Blade Runner and Shawshank Redemption which has been said to be the greatest movie ever made.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles

There's been plenty of box office bombs that were actually awesome movies, a few off the top of my head are Fight Club, Scott Pilgrim vs the World, Dredd, Blade Runner and Shawshank Redemption which has been said to be the greatest movie ever made.
Difference is that the other movies you have named have been critical success but not box office success. This movie critics agree with the box office.

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316 and JCC
This is hardly a blockbuster. The Studios have time and again said they want big budget films to cross $1bn for it be categorised as a blockbuster. I remember reading an article few years back where some exec from Warner or Fox mentioned that high budget films must see at least 4x returns for them to continue with the franchise.

Sadly for DCEU, it is not looking good. Justice League must succeed otherwise DCEU is screwed.

Saying a movie is not good is not hating on a movie. The dialogue in this movie is non-sense. People have written long essays about the problems of this movie. Demanding more of Zach Snyder and the DCEU is not a bad thing.

i can't believe this is still available at the webstore although I think they did a better effort for the slips than Deadpool.. factors could be 1) HDZeta WEA steelbook planned, DP only had WWA premiums; 2) Deadpool had better WWA steelbook; 3) Deadpool is a better film (of course very subjective)?

can't wait to see the full slip in hand..

• Thanks
Reactions: icharlie17
i can't believe this is still available at the webstore although I think they did a better effort for the slips that Deadpool.. factors could be 1) HDZeta WEA steelbook planned, DP only had WWA premiums; 2) Deadpool had better WWA steelbook; 3) Deadpool is a better film (of course very subjective)?

can't wait to see the full slip in hand..

4) no UE in the full slip

5) on Facebook they wanted +20$ for the 1click GB and that's without paypal fees. Direct shipping.

They sell on Facebook? I wasn't aware this was possible or even allowed for companies. Then again, I'm not on FB, so what do I know. ;)

I know a lot of people are waiting for the HDZeta with the WEA but personally I don't think it will have the best slip.
I think Manta will win on the slip and HDZeta obviously has the WEA. FAC will probably come up with something funky. If you don't care about the slips then HDZeta is for you no questions asked. If you do care about the slips then Manta are the ones. If you like both then you will have to double dip like I will! Manta have produced quality slips and I am sure the Revenant will be awesome too.

WEA doesn't always win.

And like lgans said, if it is a massive print run and there be so many BvS floating everywhere it doesn't become very rare and collectible. That is the danger of pushing the print run too high just so 'everyone can get a copy'.

I know a lot of people are waiting for the HDZeta with the WEA but personally I don't think it will have the best slip.
I think Manta will win on the slip and HDZeta obviously has the WEA. FAC will probably come up with something funky. If you don't care about the slips then HDZeta is for you no questions asked. If you do care about the slips then Manta are the ones. If you like both then you will have to double dip like I will! Manta have produced quality slips and I am sure the Revenant will be awesome too.

WEA doesn't always win.

And like lgans said, if it is a massive print run and there be so many BvS floating everywhere it doesn't become very rare and collectible. That is the danger of pushing the print run too high just so 'everyone can get a copy'.

Amen!

WEA steelbooks are nice but the overall lenticular for this one from HDZeta isn't all that amazing. I like a nice O ring or full slip for my steels, especially as i've got into proper Asian premium steelbook packages in the last 12-18 months. Okay, the WWA isn't great for this but when its going to be sitting in the lenti/full slip 99% then what does it really matter?

If I don't like the steelbook itself that means I am paying 60$ for the component of the package (the slip) that cost only a few dollars to produce. I don't care about preserving value as I open everything. If I like it i buy it. It could be a limited to 100 or 100000. Makes absolutely no difference to me. And I buy whichever version I like best. Could be fullslip for 1 release and lenti for the next release. Don't give a toss if they don't line up on the shelf.

If I don't like the steelbook itself that means I am paying 60$ for the component of the package (the slip) that cost only a few dollars to produce. I don't care about preserving value as I open everything. If I like it i buy it. It could be a limited to 100 or 100000. Makes absolutely no difference to me. And I buy whichever version I like best. Could be fullslip for 1 release and lenti for the next release. Don't give a toss if they don't line up on the shelf.
I'm the same. I have zero OCD. You and I sport healthy brains in our noggins.;)

But many collectors don't open their steels and do care about the piece of cardboard around the steel, regardless of what piece of metal and paint is inside. Some open some don't, sealed vs opened type collectors.

Too add you also need to understand there are many different type of collectors out there that collect for different reasons.

Some do care about the value if they were to sell their steels one year later for whatever reason and hope to recoup their money back rather than see their steels plummet in price.

Different collectors for different reasons my friend.

If steels are limited to 100,000, we might as well replace plastic aamrays! Love to see that happening .

Last edited:
Reactions: Covcraig