Black Widow (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive MCP-002) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 15, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 1, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $125.97 (Box Set) - $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 1 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

Black-Widow_overall_OC_v2_2000x.jpgBlack-Widow_overall_FS_v2_2000x.jpgBlack-Widow_overall_LS_v2_2000x.jpgBlack-Widow_overall_DLS_v2_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who has participated in the last 5 Manta GB's including Black Widow will get first dibs on the Barbie GB based on the editions they have purchased. The reservation will be open for 6 hours and link will be sent privately via PM and will not work for any other customers.

I didn't buy the SM Life version when it first came out because I was waiting for premium releases. Didn't think it'd take this long but at least we're finally here, I'm glad I managed to stop myself from buying that version on ebay multiple times in recent months because I was tired of waiting and wondering if we'd ever get anything.

I have to limit myself on premiums due to the price, up until now I've strictly only bought Captain America ones, but BW is the only other exception I have. So I one-clicked this in the group buy (thanks Aniv :happy:) - with the way the sales have been going on the discless MCU releases I probably could've gone direct but I couldn't afford to mess it up lol. I'm so glad the release date is close, feels like I've been waiting 84 years for this to happen.

• Friendly
Reactions: Aniv
Anyone else having issues logging in to the bluraylife store ?
I know am late but the edition i wanted is still showing in stock but i cant log in.
Tried different devices/browsers/connect(home wifi and mobile) and log in screen just keeps refreshing

EDIT: Nevermind, ordered the DL.
Was undecided between each lenti, leaning towarss the double and as thats all thats in stock still, obviously the one am getting :)

Last edited:
SL secured, had to switch devices as got a wheel of death waiting for the Pay with PayPal button to load. A less desired release and I'd of missed out

Easy pass for me as blufans will be doing one at some point also saved my money for john wick 4 novamedia fullslip B which goes up at 2pm uk time
Blufans will be doing it, true. It'll be part of the BP range though, which are all likely to be harder, and more expensive, to get.

I doubt I'll get all of the BP range, it'll really depend on the title. This is one I felt happy enough going with manta, had I known about Dr Strange 2 though, Id've probably passed on manta.

Blufans will be doing it, true. It'll be part of the BP range though, which are all likely to be harder, and more expensive, to get.

I doubt I'll get all of the BP range, it'll really depend on the title. This is one I felt happy enough going with manta, had I known about Dr Strange 2 though, Id've probably passed on manta.
Won't be for me as i am blufans vip member already ordred dr strange 2 /shag chi and guardians of the galaxy 3 BP range

All bar the DL still available 30 minutes after going live, I'd bet Doctor Strange and Wandavision aren't actually sold out either. Wonder how long before Manta half the production run of these releases as clearly they're not the big seller they thought they'd be

All bar the DL still available 30 minutes after going live, I'd bet Doctor Strange and Wandavision aren't actually sold out either. Wonder how long before Manta half the production run of these releases as clearly they're not the big seller they thought they'd be
If the SL turns out nice id like to pick up the slip at a later date