Blue is the Warmest Colour (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.4) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 7, 2014
Purchase links:
Plainarchive.com - Sold Out
Plainarchive.co.kr - Sold Out (It's not international Shipping)
Price: $33.00

Note: It's Plain Archive No.4 exclusive title. The print run is 1000 qty (Local is 600 / International is 400). It will included "booklet" "Mini size movie card"

- Disc Specification -
● Video: 1080P High Definition 2.35::1
● Audio: French DTS-HD MA 5.1ch
● Subtitles: Korean, English, French
● Region Code: A/B/C
● Run Time: 179+38 mins
● Number of discs: 1

10380524_476412502503237_5196646758827449384_o.jpg

● PLAIN ARCHIVE Collection No.004
● Print run : 400 copies for international customers
● Numbered 1 through 1000 (But 400 copies only for international customers)
● Lower number will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
● High quality full slip cover
● VIVA ELITE™ keep case
● 40p Booklet (Support both Korean and English)
● Movie postcard and movie trading card included
● Luxurious Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker (leather textured paper / gold metal finished logo)

132736_468274693317018_1279171875346841411_o.jpg

Attachments

• Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
Mines still sealed, probably the only thing I have still sealed [emoji41]

With Lea being the new Bond girl, I can see this becoming even more sought after :naughty:

Reactions: djjez83
I'm really sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I thought it would be the best place to ask my question, since there's no/I don't know of a specific thread for inquiries like that.

For a long time I've been searching for the first edition of this PA release. About two weeks ago, I finally got lucky and found a seller who was selling it for a reasonable price. In the pictures, all looked fine, and there was no reason to expect other than a mint product. When I got and opened the package, there was an unpleasant surprise:

dmg_1.jpg dmg_2.jpg dmg.jpg

(Packaging was excellent, no way it happened during transit.)

My question is: Does anybody have experience in fixing such creases? Is it possible at all? I'm skeptical it can be rectified, but maybe someone got an idea or knows of a good practice. Important info: I don't mind opening the edition, even though I've kept all my first PAs sealed so far:

pa_2c.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: ChrisPatt
I'm really sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I thought it would be the best place to ask my question, since there's no/I don't know of a specific thread for inquiries like that.

For a long time I've been searching for the first edition of this PA release. About two weeks ago, I finally got lucky and found a seller who was selling it for a reasonable price. In the pictures, all looked fine, and there was no reason to expect other than a mint product. When I got and opened the package, there was an unpleasant surprise:

View attachment 413880View attachment 413881View attachment 413879

(Packaging was excellent, no way it happened during transit.)

My question is: Does anybody have experience in fixing such creases? Is it possible at all? I'm skeptical it can be rectified, but maybe someone got an idea or knows of a good practice. Important info: I don't mind opening the edition, even though I've kept all my first PAs sealed so far:

View attachment 413882

Thanks in advance.

sorry this happen to you, first of all you should get in contact with the seller and let him/her know your issue. Seller has to compensate you in some way or if you want return the item.
Secondly, if your going to keep it, the only way to partially fix it s to open it, then with with a pen or a pencil (or something shaped like one), apply some pressure to the crease from the inside, and try to mold it with your fingers from the outside part. If its working for you , the end part should be to make it look more natural and solid, so you should apply the same pressure with the pen but this time against a ruller or even against anything solid and straight like a table .Be prepared for a work that requires patience, it is also a delicate work to do but also requires you to be bold during the process. hope this helps.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Thanks for the detailed reply @el barto :thumbs:

I told the seller, he responded he hadn't noticed the damage before shipping, otherwise he'd have told me ... oh well. Replied once more, but didn't get any further reply. I guess I have to suck it up, try to repair it as per your instructions, and eventually just live with it (= search for another copy, lol).

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
Thanks for the detailed reply @el barto :thumbs:

I told the seller, he responded he hadn't noticed the damage before shipping, otherwise he'd have told me ... oh well. Replied once more, but didn't get any further reply. I guess I have to suck it up, try to repair it as per your instructions, and eventually just live with it (= search for another copy, lol).
A shame.

Another reason why I always wait with giving feedback until I received the goods.

A shame.

Another reason why I always wait with giving feedback until I received the goods.
Even if I gave him a bad feedback, it wouldn't get me a mint copy. On top of that, it was on eBay Kleinanzeigen. They don't have a detailed/visible feedback section.