Blue is the Warmest Colour (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.4) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 7, 2014
Purchase links:
Plainarchive.com - Sold Out
Plainarchive.co.kr - Sold Out (It's not international Shipping)
Price: $33.00

Note: It's Plain Archive No.4 exclusive title. The print run is 1000 qty (Local is 600 / International is 400). It will included "booklet" "Mini size movie card"

- Disc Specification -
● Video: 1080P High Definition 2.35::1
● Audio: French DTS-HD MA 5.1ch
● Subtitles: Korean, English, French
● Region Code: A/B/C
● Run Time: 179+38 mins
● Number of discs: 1

10380524_476412502503237_5196646758827449384_o.jpg

● PLAIN ARCHIVE Collection No.004
● Print run : 400 copies for international customers
● Numbered 1 through 1000 (But 400 copies only for international customers)
● Lower number will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
● High quality full slip cover
● VIVA ELITE™ keep case
● 40p Booklet (Support both Korean and English)
● Movie postcard and movie trading card included
● Luxurious Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker (leather textured paper / gold metal finished logo)

132736_468274693317018_1279171875346841411_o.jpg

Attachments

• Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
i hope they do a reprint of this similar to like they did with melancholia

You could get this release: Click here. It's also produced by Plain Archive but not an exclusive. I did see some in hand pics of it here on HDN at some point but can't find them now.
I almost got it myself but decided that the PA exclusive plus the eventual Criterion SE is enough for me.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: levi and PunkNinja
A bit of an odd question. Does anyone have an open copy, but wish they could go back in time and have a sealed one instead?
I think a lot of people do, that's why a lot like to keep there editions sealed. They don't regret it when they open it then!

Reactions: harry
Haha. Why the question? I opened my copy, enjoyed the movie and the cards inside, and plan to watch the movie again in the future. Will definitely keep the set. No regrets.

Haha. Why the question? I opened my copy, enjoyed the movie and the cards inside, and plan to watch the movie again in the future. Will definitely keep the set. No regrets.
Maybe because of the fact you like to keep things sealed, or you didn't like the movie that much to open it.

Or the fact that the price has quadrupled since release.... ;-)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: 1 person
I wish I could get one of these for a decent price. Sealed or open I'd take it but I never see them going for anything less than crazy money. :woot:

Well the real reason is I just acquired a sealed one. But I am an opener! So basically I was curious to see if someone wanted to swap their open one for my sealed one.

Reactions: AnubisNefer
Well the real reason is I just acquired a sealed one. But I am an opener! So basically I was curious to see if someone wanted to swap their open one for my sealed one.
Your sealed one would be worth more than an open one. If you are going to trade can you please use the trading section. We like to keep the main release threads clear of trading talk. Thanks.

one of my fav plain archive's. bet everyone wishes they could go back in time and buy loads of this. they are seriously rare and go for good money now :p