Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release Date: December 5th, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
BSP2304.jpg

Capt3.jpg

Capt2.jpg

Capt1.jpg

Capt.jpg

- Commentary by Director Joe Johnston, Director of Photography Shelly Johnson and Editor Jeffrey Ford
- Marvel One-Shot: A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's Hammer
-Featurettes: Outfitting a hero, Howling Commandos, Heightened technology, The transformation, Behind the skull, Captain America's origin, The assembly begins
Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailers
- Sega game trailer
- The Avengers animated trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Yh I'm just going to wait no point rushing in and paying over the top cause bound to get one cheaper just not many on there at the moment complete

Yh I'm just going to wait no point rushing in and paying over the top cause bound to get one cheaper just not many on there at the moment complete

Actually, I think the price is only going to go up now the second one is out with steelbook announced! That's why the Zavvi exclusive has gone up very quickly to over £30 as well! EEK!

Yh but sometimes you get lucky i did with thor hmv got it for cheaper than what I saw it going for just hit and miss really ebay is sometimes people are paying more for a used one when they're still on zavvi brand new for cheaper.

Can anyone verify whether there's a difference between the Portugal, UK (non-Zavvi), and HMV steelbooks for this one?

From the postings and images on several threads, all 3 versions basically seem to be the same, in regards to finish/artwork.

Thanks in advance!

Can anyone verify whether there's a difference between the Portugal, UK (non-Zavvi), and HMV steelbooks for this one?

From the postings and images on several threads, all 3 versions basically seem to be the same, in regards to finish/artwork.

Thanks in advance!

They are all the same and so are the versions with 3D. The steelbook was the same worldwide but different info cards

Reactions: steel888