Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release Date: December 5th, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
BSP2304.jpg

Capt3.jpg

Capt2.jpg

Capt1.jpg

Capt.jpg

- Commentary by Director Joe Johnston, Director of Photography Shelly Johnson and Editor Jeffrey Ford
- Marvel One-Shot: A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's Hammer
-Featurettes: Outfitting a hero, Howling Commandos, Heightened technology, The transformation, Behind the skull, Captain America's origin, The assembly begins
Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailers
- Sega game trailer
- The Avengers animated trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure it is debossed. When it says it's debossed, it's referring to the frame on the front. This allows them to emboss the title in the middle.

The debossed frame on the front is usually a standard on embossed steelbooks so it usually is never mentioned on the title of a thread.

Out of interest. The 3D versions, from Germany, Holland, Belgium and Poland. Are they any cheaper to buy, as been looking for a HMV sealed and talking of 65+ but found a Dutch one for £50.

Oh did I have a lovely Sunday yesterday...

Ladies & gentlemen, I give to you my super cheap find of an old HMV rarity. Definitely the bargain of 2014, what do you say?

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this, mint condition too.

Ah the perks of CEX and people who trade these items in unaware of their true value..

View attachment 125371

Hmph ! the shield is totally scratched and there is even huge dent in it.

:rofl:

you sure had a wonderful day. wish i had one every once in awhile ...

Reactions: ihategiantspiders

Ladies & gentlemen, I give to you my super cheap find of an old HMV rarity. Definitely the bargain of 2014, what do you say?

Ah the perks of CEX and people who trade these items in unaware of their true value..

View attachment 125371

Wow you did have a good Sunday (just seen your other posts) I get some amazing deals in CEX. My best 2 were the thing for £6 and touch of evil for £4. I go in twice a week hoping to find Thor, cap and the original play iron man. Only 3 I need. Not paying eBay prices even if it takes 10 years for them to pop up in CEX or game!

Reactions: ihategiantspiders

View attachment 125371

Well done you. Guess someone overspent at Xmas and need some quick pennies. My local cex have seemed to cottoned onto steelbooks and keep them for themselves. Only the poor conditioned ones seem to make it onto the shelves

clearly i'm not so lucky, the guys in the local CEX here seem to know what they have when these come in. There was a copy of Drive that popped up, not great condition, £30 was the price.

I have this on Thailand version great film with a nice looking steelbook. It will be quite expensive know with time... And know the excitement is higher as Blufans will be releasing both parts for these cant wait for them...

I have this on Thailand version great film with a nice looking steelbook. It will be quite expensive know with time... And know the excitement is higher as Blufans will be releasing both parts for these cant wait for them...

Actually, the value of this has dropped a lot recently - it was lingering around £50 when I was first on the hunt for it earlier this year. Then I got it off a ninja for £32 delivered which was a great deal at the time. Now it goes for about £30-35 constantly - yet the inferior Zavvi one goes for about £40-45! o_O

Wasn't aware of this dropping thought it was going to increase but with Blufans releasing i think these have probably gone down...