Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release Date: December 5th, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
BSP2304.jpg

Capt3.jpg

Capt2.jpg

Capt1.jpg

Capt.jpg

- Commentary by Director Joe Johnston, Director of Photography Shelly Johnson and Editor Jeffrey Ford
- Marvel One-Shot: A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's Hammer
-Featurettes: Outfitting a hero, Howling Commandos, Heightened technology, The transformation, Behind the skull, Captain America's origin, The assembly begins
Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailers
- Sega game trailer
- The Avengers animated trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
This steelbook will always pass the test of time.

Every time I have a look at mine I think (like Ross from Friends)

O is for.................. O, WOW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aha I bidded on that one but I was outbid way before then didn't think it would go for that much but fair play

Ah right. Some prices are ridiculously high at the minute. Thor HMV is all I need for the Avengers collection but it's way too costly for me

Far better to go for the identical German edition, except that it has a 3D disc and bizarrely can be picked up for slightly less.

Ah right. Some prices are ridiculously high at the minute. Thor HMV is all I need for the Avengers collection but it's way too costly for me

You can survive with one kidney :naughty:

Had a 3d version of this (I assume it was a uk hmv version) from my 1st stint at collecting steelbooks and I sold it for what was probably far to cheap

There was never a 3D version of this released in the UK. I believe 3D was sold in Germany, Holland, Belgium and Poland in the EU. Can't remember if there was a Czech release.

Last edited: