Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #17) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: March, 2015
Print run: TBA
Notes:
Lenti (1300) and 1/4 slip (700)
Matte finish
Embossing will be different to the WWA version
Includes 6 postcards similar to IM finish.

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it's called "Comparative Criticism"
Others might call it negative, seeing as how we don't have both yet. ;)
Comparative critism? I guess they must feel unsecure now lol.. I see no Blufans owners were insulting their favourite steelbook in the Nova's thread ;)
We're all adults here not kids and certainly have our own opinion, there's no need to insult by calling the word PIG or whatever :notworthy: :cigar:

Comparative critism? I guess they must feel unsecure now lol.. I see no Blufans owners were insulting their favourite steelbook in the Nova's thread ;)
We're all adults here not kids and certainly have our own opinion, there's no need to insult by calling the word PIG or whatever :notworthy: :cigar:
Don't take it too seriously. Just folks having fun with an expression. [emoji2]

Reactions: steel888
Went to the post office today to collect what I thought were party invites the wife bought off eBay and it turned out to be my CA1 & 2 1/4 slips!! Didn't even know Kevin had posted them out yet!!

Now just need to decide whether I open them or the Lenti's...

I am sitting 6 feet away from my Nova version and I can still see the 3d effect clearly.
It is far better than the Nova GotG lentis next to it.
I wonder if the BF can beat that. [emoji2]

For the record before old "Blu Fans all the way" chips in. ...
They are all in fully enclosed plastic cases (scfs2) and the Transformers type C is blurred at 6ft away. [emoji2][emoji2]

For the record before old "Blu Fans all the way" chips in. ...
They are all in fully enclosed plastic cases (scfs2) and the Transformers type C is blurred at 6ft away. [emoji2][emoji2]

Thanks for sharing photos. You have a fantastic display. You also did an awesome job arranging your steels for display.
Of course your collection will get a much needed boost and look way better when you put the CA2 Blufans Lenti there. You may want to build a small throne for that Blufans version. :naughty:

Blufans all the way

image.jpg
Went to the post office today to collect what I thought were party invites the wife bought off eBay and it turned out to be my CA1 & 2 1/4 slips!! Didn't even know Kevin had posted them out yet!!

Now just need to decide whether I open them or the Lenti's...

That's a no brainer dude. 1/4 slip are to keep sealed and Lentis are to open.

-----

Wow I reallydont get all the hate for BF guys. If you actually received these steels and opened them I'm sure you would like them

Last edited: