Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #17) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: March, 2015
Print run: TBA
Notes:
Lenti (1300) and 1/4 slip (700)
Matte finish
Embossing will be different to the WWA version
Includes 6 postcards similar to IM finish.

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant lenti, but not the overall winner as the steel itself is SHOCKINGLY bad! Nova still has the crown for best overall package, but that lenti is what Nova should have released in the first place. If only Blufan had stuck to poster art for all of them, Thor 1 would have looked gorgeous with the poster art as a lenti!

It looks great IMO. The biggest problem is that the steel itself is still the same crap one everybody else has. Including Nova.
The big difference is the Lenti, although that appears to be just a copy of the Amaray cover.
The Nova Lenti is, as far as I know, not on regular Amaray covers.
Oh, and only 500 Nova against 1300 BF. ;)
I still am looking forward to getting this and Thor/Thor2. Until Thor arrives my favourite is the IM 1/3 slip. :thumbs:

Reactions: lgans316 and harry
I stated b4 that it was pretty much a given that the Blufans CA2 lenti was gonna trump Nova's. The steelbook boss, BLUFANS, did it again. This is the #1 CA2 steel IMO, though the best Blufans Marvel wave is Thor. BLUFANS all the way. @Sigill check out the awesome lenti.
It's a nice lenti for sure. The artwork is better than the nova one but I don't make judgements until I can see them in hand. You can never tell with a lenticular until you see it with your own eyes! The overall package looks great, I would still put the WWA steel above this one though. The lack of gloss is dissapointing.

In hand photos are up for the lenti and it's very quiet in here...
Mock ups for Avengers Novamedia are up and all hell breaks loose.

Reactions: charleybusko
It looks great IMO. The biggest problem is that the steel itself is still the same crap one everybody else has. Including Nova.
The big difference is the Lenti, although that appears to be just a copy of the Amaray cover.
The Nova Lenti is, as far as I know, not on regular Amaray covers.
Oh, and only 500 Nova against 1300 BF. ;)
I still am looking forward to getting this and Thor/Thor2. Until Thor arrives my favourite is the IM 1/3 slip. :thumbs:
It's not the same steel. This one is matte finish with helmet. Nova is full gloss no helmet.

Reactions: earthscope
Hmm, I am falling in love with Lenti. slips these days, but I find these are (in particular the one for first movie) very busy, I'd rather have less characters than more so I'm still happy with my Novamedia version. Not hateful, but not for me.