Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #17) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: March, 2015
Print run: TBA
Notes:
Lenti (1300) and 1/4 slip (700)
Matte finish
Embossing will be different to the WWA version
Includes 6 postcards similar to IM finish.

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was expecting it to be the same artwork. Marvel are hard company to deal with.
Probably this will be glossy and embossed. Lets wait and see. :movie:

Now lets see the Full slip artwork :naughty:

And maybe with some nice embossing/debossing it could be look different to the other versions.:scat:

Reactions: harry
No it's better it will be full gloss and come with an amazing slip.....:hilarious: :p

Exactly why I didn't bother with any of the NA versions - as once you add all the extras up for the group buy (shipping, fees etc.) they probably cost the same anyway, so completely pointless in my opinion. At least the UK/EU version is different!

Personally the slip cover doesn't bother me as I remove then as over time they actually damage the steelbook and leave small very light scratches. The glass finish would be nice but the price of steels these days is getting pretty expensive especially from china/Korea
I will pass this one and will stick with my FS version but good luck to ninjas who want this one.

Reactions: IRON MAN
but the price of steels these days is getting pretty expensive especially from china/Korea
I will pass this one and will stick with my FS version

Well looking at the GB thread, the FS version will cost ~$60 to the UK; $29.99 + sales tax (~$5) + HDN donation ($1) + packaging ($3) + shipping ($19) + 4% PayPal ($2). Kimchi Rush Lenticular cost me ~$48 delivered, and Olaf Blufans ~$58 delivered...

So vs this superior Blufans version, you'll be paying very close to (if not the same/more) for your FS version. The only reason I picked up on your comment is because you alluded that the NA versions are somewhat cheaper than China/Korea releases (to UK/EU customers). They're not.

Well looking at the GB thread, the FS version will cost ~$60 to the UK; $29.99 + sales tax (~$5) + HDN donation ($1) + packaging ($3) + shipping ($19) + 4% PayPal ($2). Kimchi Rush Lenticular cost me ~$48 delivered, and Olaf Blufans ~$58 delivered...

So vs this superior Blufans version, you'll be paying very close to (if not the same/more) for your FS version. The only reason I picked up on your comment is because you alluded that the NA versions are somewhat cheaper than China/Korea releases (to UK/EU customers). They're not.
Oh... and FS/BB edition is out Sept 9, 2014... the blufans... 2015... 2016 ????

Oh... and FS/BB edition is out Sept 9, 2014... the blufans... 2015... 2016 ????

Fair point, they're not exactly reliable when it comes to estimated shipping dates! But that doesn't matter to me, I'll have my UK version around the 19th August. ;)

The point I was making (for UK customers like myself) is that the US version is at a premium price point. If I was living in the US, I'd pick this up without even thinking twice. But I'm not going to drop 60 dollars for it (excl. customs). I'll save that for genuine premium titles (like Kimchi and BF exclusives etc.). :thumbs:

Guys! The art is unique for BF. Don't u see the difference?

The picture is the same but:

FS/BB: He has a helmet and there is a title
The rest of the world: He has no helmet and no title
BF: He has NO helmet and has a title

How much will CA TWS cost though from BF as you have quoted rush Kimchidvd and Olaf frozen but not this release and they are getting more expensive all the time. Also as mentioned when will you get it? Maybe before Christmas if you are lucky and my experiences with BF is 5 ordered and 4 had defects like paint defects, scratches, dings ect so again with a group but from FS by Drum I know there will be good quality control

Guys! The art is unique for BF. Don't u see the difference?

The picture is the same but:

FS/BB: He has a helmet and there is a title
The rest of the world: He has no helmet and no title
BF: He has NO helmet and has a title

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Drum18
The one to get is the Taiwanese version !!! If they do a slip half as nice as Thor 2(golden embossed title) it will be kick-behind !!!

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

I cancelled my Japan one no need to pay 100$ for same steel as other releases it will be same as ASIAN releases + to have an amaray MovieNex shrinked wrap to it hiding the front of steel and NO j-Card only a paper on the back. THor 2 Japan was same as CA TWS Japan will be and I felt so much like I wasted my money it's not even worth 30$