Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #17) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: March, 2015
Print run: TBA
Notes:
Lenti (1300) and 1/4 slip (700)
Matte finish
Embossing will be different to the WWA version
Includes 6 postcards similar to IM finish.

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Marvel films such as this need to be watched the first time on the big screen - the bigger the better. These movies are huge money makers in the theaters because it has become an event much like in the golden age of films and I am glad that the studios are willing to spend the money to give the audience that experience. The first rate audio and visual quality acquired in the first viewing are completely missing when watching on the small screen or from another source.

PS - I have watched this 5 times already and each time, it stirs up a slightly different perspective on the new SHIELD :)

+1 the truth

This is true for most movies but most especially action films such as Marvel films. Its really hard to grasp the scale or to really get immersed when you're looking at a relatively small screen with subpar audio and visuals. I watched a telesync of Frozen on my computer and man I loved it. So I went to the theater to see it later on. I only wish I could've forgotten watching it on my computer because the beautiful grand visuals were a bit spoiled having already seen them. :mad: Wish I could use that MIB neuralyzer and flash myself every time just before I enter the theater to rewatch and get that unique first viewing experience.

IMAX or none for me, so far I have seen all Marvel/DC flicks on IMAX, that's the way to go man... nothing less does it for me, yes it's not cheap (especially if you have 3 kids and bring your dad too haha) BUT believe me it's sooooo worth it in every way, in fact I do not go cinema that often anymore, not like I used to cause standard screening is no better than my HT I invested in... so my rule of thumb if it's a blockbuster flick (this year for example: CA/TAS2/X/TR4/GOTG etc) then IMAX is THE only way, It's an incredible, unmatched viewing experience IMHO ;)

^ha!

Film review!

I saw this the day before it came out at the pre screening, IMAX, of course. I thought it was a good film. It's was epic in form and ill need to see it again to get a better opinion on it. I liked Redford, one of my fave actors, and the spy thriller style of it.

IMAX or none for me, so far I have seen all Marvel/DC flicks on IMAX, that's the way to go man... nothing less does it for me, yes it's not cheap (especially if you have 3 kids and bring your dad too haha) BUT believe me it's sooooo worth it in every way, in fact I do not go cinema that often anymore, not like I used to cause standard screening is no better than my HT I invested in... so my rule of thumb if it's a blockbuster flick (this year for example: CA/TAS2/X/TR4/GOTG etc) then IMAX is THE only way, It's an incredible, unmatched viewing experience IMHO ;)

I went one time and watch IMAX, and it was the best movie experience for me. I was like :drool:, the picture and the sound was amazing.

I saw Mission impossible 4 in IMAX but i was more excited seeing the 6 minutes proloque of The Dark Knight Rises :oohyeah:

Its soooo worth it and if Batman vs Superman or Star wars 7 will be release in IMAX in London, then earthscope buddy, you will have a new roomate for the summer :D :hilarious:

Reactions: chunk
Marvel films such as this need to be watched the first time on the big screen - the bigger the better. These movies are huge money makers in the theaters because it has become an event much like in the golden age of films and I am glad that the studios are willing to spend the money to give the audience that experience. The first rate audio and visual quality acquired in the first viewing are completely missing when watching on the small screen or from another source.

PS - I have watched this 5 times already and each time, it stirs up a slightly different perspective on the new SHIELD :)

Spot on.

Hi all, sorry if I missed it in this thread but is there a group buy going on for this one at all?

If someone could point me in the right direction I'd be grateful :)

cheers, drkj3di

Hi all, sorry if I missed it in this thread but is there a group buy going on for this one at all?

If someone could point me in the right direction I'd be grateful :)

cheers, drkj3di

There are no group buys held here for Blufans' releases. The BF international store will be open by the time this is available to order. :thumbs:

I have to say I'm super duper excited for this one after seeing it in theaters. Knowing it's coming from BluFans I'm sure the quality will be exceptional. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll like the artwork once it's unveiled.

This might make a pretty cool cover... I know it will prob be the same "look over the shoulder and shield" cover but...

Captain-America.jpg

Last edited:
This might make a pretty cool cover... I know it will prob be the same "look over the shoulder and shield" cover but...

Captain-America.jpg

Blufans will most likely get exclusive art but that art wouldnt have a chance at being considered. Its fan art and two characters are not even in the movie (redskull and crossbones). Kinda cool looking tho