Captain America: The Winter Soldier (KimchiDVD Exclusive #40) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 23, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip Type A1 - Full Slip Type A2- Lenticular Slip Box - One Click. Pre-order August 4 at 2 PM (Korea Time)
Price: $45.99 - One Click $137.00
Note: 4000 copies
HDN Group Buys: Hosted by Cooey - Hosted by Kaka1888

Full Slip (Type A1) | Full Slip (Type A2) | Lenticular Slip Box | One Click

13770427_1913300178897190_7334276636342471704_n.jpg 13627013_1913300205563854_8325318166331442191_n.jpg 13775354_1913300228897185_1702612431833981606_n.jpg
13626577_1913300152230526_3899582766517790371_n.jpg
00.jpg
capwin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimchi really killed it with this release. Blows the Blufans release out of the water imo. I like that neat Nova fullslip they did that's got all the funky art but Kimchi's is just classic and the definitive release of all of them (as long as you don't mind the WWA steel).

IF Blufans had done a more interesting WEA steel I'd rank it higher but their design was just so uninspired.

Reactions: yy0925
"We note that the unpaid order of the below items has been restocked.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2Discs : 2D+3D) Fullslip (Type A1) Steelbook LE (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.40) - 2 copies

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2Discs : 2D+3D) Fullslip (Type A2) Steelbook LE (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.40) - 2 copies

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2Discs : 2D+3D) Lenticular Steelbook LE - 8 copies

The Hateful Eight Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.42) (B) - 6copies

Whiplash Creative Edition (700 Copies Numbered) - 2copies"

from their FB page a few hours ago - I'd assume returns...

Kimchi really knocked it out of the park with this one and I can't wait for them to do the other Cap movies. *__* Hopefully they'll also do 3 editions for TFA. At least it seems like it's on their radar. Posted on Kimchi's FB page and asked when they'd do Civil War and such and they replied that it's gonna be made as WEA AAAAAND that they'll have to do TFA first though. *___* Makes me so happy coz I need Kimchi treatment of the first Cap movie in my life!

Kimchi really knocked it out of the park with this one and I can't wait for them to do the other Cap movies. *__* Hopefully they'll also do 3 editions for TFA. At least it seems like it's on their radar. Posted on Kimchi's FB page and asked when they'd do Civil War and such and they replied that it's gonna be made as WEA AAAAAND that they'll have to do TFA first though. *___* Makes me so happy coz I need Kimchi treatment of the first Cap movie in my life!
TFA Kimchidvd confirmed? It seems like we'll be getting an entire MCU range. I couldn't be happier

Reactions: Flloydo
Kimchi Civil War is not needed. It is going to dilute the already oversaturated market even further. They can focus on something else.
Yeah I literally couldn't care less about Civil War but I think we're in need for a definitive TFA. Care to comment @cooey ? You hinted before that you knew about an upcoming Marvel line:emb:

Judging by this release, a WEA CA1 Kimchi will be f*cking AWESOME! :woot::oohyeah: @harry @luke98 @cooey @Steelselecta @Hatori @Sigill @Flloydo @chunk, you guys hearing this? :naughty::naughty::whistle::whistle:

Yeah I literally couldn't care less about Civil War but I think we're in need for a definitive TFA. Care to comment @cooey ? You hinted before that you knew about an upcoming Marvel line:emb:

HMV release is the definitive Steelbook version for me followed closely by Zavvi Lenticular.

Blufans was good but let down by matte finish and QC issues. However they did an awesome job with the Lenticular.

Surprisingly all TFA version except Blufans 1/4 slip still goes for silly money.

Remember selling my opened non-mint TFA Zavvi non-lenticular release for.£43 plus postage last month. Oh I was happy with that as it was worth more than a premium Kimchi Winter Soldier. Someone here challenged me that this won't be available for cheap once it is sold out but he was wrong. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn