IMG_5999.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
* Dredd
* Sicario
* Sabotage
* Looper
* John Wick
* Birdman

Passed on most of them but that makes 7 from 50-60 releases hovering about the 10% mark. Well as they sell out from a business sense they will keep pumping WWA.

Very surprised to see a rare new movie with FAC WEA for once.

Reactions: rj531
Passed on most of them but that makes 7 from 50-60 releases hovering about the 10% mark. Well as they sell out from a business sense they will keep pumping WWA.

Very surprised to see a rare new movie with FAC WEA for once.
Haters going to stay haters...... Even if they had 50% WEA some people will still comment on FAC. I just don't get myself to like/love Blufans releases but respect that most people do. Same for ALL those Marvel steels which they are all 'bombarding' us with ;)

Haters going to stay haters...... Even if they had 50% WEA some people will still comment on FAC. I just don't get myself to like/love Blufans releases but respect that most people do. Same for ALL those Marvel steels which they are all 'bombarding' us with ;)

And FAC lovers will always remain FAC lovers no matter what criticism is opinionated, and judging by your last comment I assume you are a FAC lover. It's not called 'haters are going to stay haters' it's called giving an opinion which I am sure most have already expressed. The original post I was encouraging FAC to do more WEA like this one. You obviously stated that All premiums should do so I responded the lowly percentage FAC have provided us on the WWA compared to the other retailers which are much more than 10%. It's encouraging FAC to release more WEA from my original post, not a 'hate' criticism as such. As a FAC lover, if you hate anyone expressing any form of negativity on FAC I would advise you simply ignore the opinion rather than trying to label me as a 'hater' and defend them where I am not. If I was a hater I would not be supporting any of their releases.

A good retailer will accept criticism and welcome feedback to create better and new products.

Everyone has their favorites where they enjoy a mix variety or one or two retailers. If you dislike Blufans then you don't like them. It be wrong for me or the Blufan lovers to start saying you are a 'haters are going to stay haters' etc. If you read some of my other posts I have criticised all the retailers as NO retailers are perfect. At this time I don't have a favourite retailer other than since the Brexit they are all getting rediculously expensive!

Back to my original comment that spiraled all this, it's good to see FAC releasing more WEA. I encourage and support this, especially with NEW releases and hopefully they can do more of this in the future and give us some more variety, not the same old recycled artwork.

FAC WEA releases are a million times better than the WWA releases. I don't find FA slips good enough to worth purchasing at twice the price of the standard steelbook. NovaMedia and Blufans WWA releases still have slip covers good enough to get me to dish out the $$$

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and ChrisIW