Dexter: The Complete Series Collection (Limited Edition Box Set) [USA/Canada/UK]

CyberAthlete

Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Chicago, IL
76a87105-414d-4b1d-a9f8-ca55a3bf5d77_zps9fed888a (1).jpg

CLICK LINKS TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
Release Date: Nov 12th, 2013
Current Price: $259.99
Pre-order: Amazon
CANADA

UK (Zavvi Exclusive)

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a time that i shared your thoughts, but now im not buying anything just because it is limited but because it shows some quality ;) Less money i spend, cancelled the zavvi one.

Yeah I think I'll cancel it...I mean even the last few seasons weren't even that good plus the finale was crap

Maybe in the future we'll get a CE with a real wooden box...one can hope

Reactions: rafa1984
Yeah I think I'll cancel it...I mean even the last few seasons weren't even that good plus the finale was crap

Maybe in the future we'll get a CE with a real wooden box...one can hope

Even if its limited to 250 a cardboard box aint gonna be worth much in the future might wait for black friday on amazon and get the head edition unless that turns out to be polystyrene

I didnt ever think this was going to be wooden, probably a cheap MDF type fibreboard covered in a wood effect covering at best...possibly even a strong card (which for the price would be a real slap in the face) in the pictures the latch on the front looks like its a printed picture rather than a real latch which for me gives the impression its a printed finish on the box rather than a 'real' box. but either way I decided a few weeks ago to cancel it, actually just as it went OOS from zavvi, I decided that unlike shows like breaking bad or Lost. Dexter was a show I was unlikely to re watch from start to finish. I loved the show at first but looking back as the seasons went downhill (although latter seasons did have their high points)

Reactions: AgentMcQueen
Watching that video the box actually looks better than I expected (it would have been nice now someone has it in hand to have shown more of the edition and less of the outer box and the book, seen as the quality of the blood slide box has been the topic of much debate over the past few weeks) but the fact the hinges and clasp are 'real' is good to see and the box itself does seem to be decent quality. I think if Id kept my preorder Id at least be happy with it from a quality point of view, but overall I think I made the right decission (for me) to cancel it

The video did make it look a little better than I was expecting. It still should have been wood but the design with the metal hinges doesn't look bad. It's still a very expensive set though.

Person called jayturner514 on some forum posted this pic of the "Head" eddtion. Looks pritty cheap for it's price. Still i can't find any photos of how this head works, the storage of the discs. Cause only this can make my mind concerning this one.
Still it's not shelf friendly in my opinion...

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_851 Nov. 18 04.31.jpg
    ScreenHunter_851 Nov. 18 04.31.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 81
Person called jayturner514 on some forum posted this pic of the "Head" eddtion. Looks pritty cheap for it's price. Still i can't find any photos of how this head works, the storage of the discs. Cause only this can make my mind concerning this one.
Still it's not shelf friendly in my opinion...

$490 On amazon.comEEK!