UK
Release date: 22nd December 2014
Purchase link: Drag Me To Hell
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

10945418-1413201476-495581.jpg

10945418-1413201476-495736.jpg

Last edited:
Great to hear the fiasco has been sorted and that it's going up for pre order tomorrow.

As someone who is yet to see it, is it worth a blind buy?? Totally digging the artwork so I've been contemplating it since the reveal went up...

Not a bad film, just watched it on Netflix this evening. Good looking Steelbook too, I'm tempted to pick it up tomorrow.

The price has dropped to £14.99 now. It might be an error but worth keeping an eye on in case it goes live at that price.

And has every right to cancel and reorder with the 15% code, which is exactly what I'll be doing tomorrow when this goes live.
It might not work tomorrow. I eventually got it to work tonight but it doesn't work with Apocalypto and Gone Baby Gone.

Strange, but trust me, I tried most titles in a huge range of combinations!!!!

I really liked the film, but bummed the artwork isn't different from the standard artwork.

That's probably the only reason that I'm ok with NOT getting this. It's pretty much just a slicker version of the slipcase that I already own.

That said, I could have sworn that this went live and DID sell out. So, that was bad information that I got?

That's probably the only reason that I'm ok with NOT getting this. It's pretty much just a slicker version of the slipcase that I already own.

That said, I could have sworn that this went live and DID sell out. So, that was bad information that I got?

Well, according to the date, it says 11/1. And I don't think UK is on the 1st yet. They might say "sold-out" because it's just a placeholder before it goes live.

Well, according to the date, it says 11/1. And I don't think UK is on the 1st yet. They might say "sold-out" because it's just a placeholder before it goes live.

Thanks, I know how it always says sold out, but I'd read that it went live before and then it read sold out. The whole thing confuses me, but with so many purchases coming up, I'll probably still pass because it's too much like my slip to pay for another edition.