Fight Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 6) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: March 30, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click (Pre-order February 16 at 8 PM HKT, UTC+8) - Check your local timing HERE
Prices: $38.99 (Full slip - Single Lenti) - $39.99 (Double Lenti) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv - One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Single Lenti

FS_packshot.jpgLS_packshot.jpgDLS_packshot.jpgone_click_packshot.jpg
Fight Club.jpg

[ME#6] Fight Club Steelbook reveal.
Took long time and some difficulties but we are super happy to reveal this artwork. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
All three editions look to have turned out pretty well.
I bumbled the first preorder time and was too slow to grab one when preordering Justice League. :facepalm:

I think I might have to resort to eBay if there’s not another restock. Can’t have a glaring hole in my Manta collection! :ohno:

You got yours yet @spass? :cool::drool:

I haven't mate. I don't like this and starting to worry a little. Last update was in HK on the 27th. But Pulp Fiction from Nova was shipped on the 26th and turned up in Norway yesterday so hopefully it'll turn up soon!

It looks fantastic! :drool:

I haven't mate. I don't like this and starting to worry a little. Last update was in HK on the 27th. But Pulp Fiction from Nova was shipped on the 26th and turned up in Norway yesterday so hopefully it'll turn up soon!

It looks fantastic! :drool:
Hmm, mine was also in HK on the 27th, came to Norway one week ago. But I wouldn’t worry quite yet, I’ve also had packages from Manta shipped at the same time but arrive with several days between them.

• Thanks
Reactions: spass