Finding Dory (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #10) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: February 7, 2017
Purchase links: One click (OOS) - Full Slip - Lenticular Pre-order January 24 at 17:00 Korea Time
Price: $45.99 (Full Slip - Lenticular) - $91.00 (One Click)
Note: 800 numbered copies and 250 one clicks - limited to 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: Hosted by cooey HERE and Kaka HERE

IMG_0784.JPG IMG_0785.JPG

Last edited:
I have bought every single Kimchi Disney release so far...but I will have to skip this one. It makes me almost cry how the value of all of them (except maybe Frozen) has dropped horribly. So with 1600 pcs limitation and $55 price (inc.shipping), I have to pass. Maybe some day I will buy it on eBay from some poor guy who will be glad to sell it at least for $40...

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl and lgans316
I am sure this will sell out at some point but nowadays selling out has only little significance in the secondary market.

Kimchi I noticed with all the releases last year do not retain(or gain) their value like they used to, they are mostly selling at Cost or little lower. Great Products from Kimchi but we just need to be a little patient and secondary market few months after is either same price or lower.

Kimchi I noticed with all the releases last year do not retain(or gain) their value like they used to, they are mostly selling at Cost or little lower. Great Products from Kimchi but we just need to be a little patient and secondary market few months after is either same price or lower.

Sadly the same with FAC as well mate. They are constantly flooding the market and prices are going up and up but many are now selling at a loss.

I know my comments won't change your unconditional love towards FA lol. :)

Every premium retailer except Blufans and Plain Archive are going to keep releasing constantly, so better to cherry pick. Otherwise we will all end up up having 10 copies of just a single film costing us 400-500.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Sadly the same with FAC as well mate. They are constantly flooding the market and prices are going up and up but many are now selling at a loss.

I know my comments won't change your unconditional love towards FA lol. :)

Every premium retailer except Blufans and Plain Archive are going to keep releasing constantly, so better to cherry pick. Otherwise we will all end up up having 10 copies of just a single film costing us 400-500.

Lol I do love my FACs :joy: ...but I get what you are saying about picking Cherries :hilarious: And I think the Majority of members cannot afford every single premium releases as you mention and for Kimchi it is just bad Timing it seems, Blufans is releasing Dory just when Kimchi is about to do it :wow:

Reactions: lgans316

Since I've gotten into collecting these import limited edition sets, almost 2 years ago, It seems there's been an increase of releases from all these suppliers. Maybe there's a bit of saturation going on here on the supply side. With the increasing popularity of streaming and to a lesser degree 4K contributing on the demand side. I know people who were pretty avid collectors who have decreased their buying frequency or have gotten out of it all together. This isn't an inexpensive hobby.

Reactions: lgans316
Since I've gotten into collecting these import limited edition sets, almost 2 years ago, It seems there's been an increase of releases from all these suppliers. Maybe there's a bit of saturation going on here on the supply side. With the increasing popularity of streaming and to a lesser degree 4K contributing on the demand side. I know people who were pretty avid collectors who have decreased their buying frequency or have gotten out of it all together. This isn't an inexpensive hobby.

IMO I don't think Streaming and 4K actually have an impact on collectors that Collect Premium Releases. I do believe that Saturation as you mention and Weak Currencies for some, may more be the reason as to why they are collection less.

This is not as much about price as it is about the joy. I used to be looking forward to every pre-order, because not more than a year ago, there were max 2 exclusive editions every month from all retailers together. Nowadays there are 2-3 pre-orders of something every week. ****** movies, repacked editions, same movies from 4 retailers...the fun and excitement is gone for me. :-/ And yes, Filmarena deserves vast majority of the blame.

• Thanks
Reactions: Pj30 and snooloui
This is not as much about price as it is about the joy. I used to be looking forward to every pre-order, because not more than a year ago, there were max 2 exclusive editions every month from all retailers together. Nowadays there are 2-3 pre-orders of something every week. ****** movies, repacked editions, same movies from 4 retailers...the fun and excitement is gone for me. :-/ And yes, Filmarena deserves vast majority of the blame.

For me the Joy is still there(I do understand what you say), but as @Igans316 said;

...so better to cherry pick..

Cherries.jpg

those slips look sweet!

check it out @Flloydo @harry

Thanks @rj531

Slips look awesome! My favourite is the lenticular and being a fullslip lenti is a sweet bonus too. Depth looks fantastic in the video! :OMG:

Both of the slips look awesome. I wish the steelbook was WEA.
The lenti i have to say is awesome and the depth looks amazing.
Fullslip also looks awesome.