Finding Dory (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #10) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: February 7, 2017
Purchase links: One click (OOS) - Full Slip - Lenticular Pre-order January 24 at 17:00 Korea Time
Price: $45.99 (Full Slip - Lenticular) - $91.00 (One Click)
Note: 800 numbered copies and 250 one clicks - limited to 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: Hosted by cooey HERE and Kaka HERE

IMG_0784.JPG IMG_0785.JPG

Last edited:
Still don't know whether or not to get this. I love kimchi's slips. Best around IMO. But BF WEA steel looks much better. At the end of the day, it's the steel that matters and not the slip, right?

I'll never see the steel. ;)

Just ordered the Full Slip and the Lenticular. Just couldnt decide. The Holofloil suit the underwater theme and the Photos look georgous and the Lenticular looks great depth and its just a good Pic.

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
Might have gone for the lenticular if it were an o-ring. I hate how unnecessarily chunky the fullslips are:yawn: The earlier efforts from kimchidvd look much sleeker aligned on a shelf

Lol, you're not a steel collector then, you're a slip collector :rofl:

People complaining about the use of holofoil, I think it suits this release. Maybe they shouldn't have used it on Zootopia

Fully Agree it suits the release very well, but I think the over usage of it makes it that at one point we just get tired of it.
At First I was disappointed about them using the Holofoil for the underwater, but the more I looked at the Fullslip picture, the more it grew on me.
And I just needed to have it.

But I do hope when it is not needed for a specific effect, to just do a proper finish treatment like they can do it.

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
@Actarus You weren't wrong, those slips do look nice. :) Too bad the steelbook is just meh.

On the fence. :p

At first I was not thrilled about the Holofoil but in this instance it does work really really well...I actually like the fact that the steelbook is Clean of Writing as with all the bonus items and the slip it can get busy, it's offsetting the balance. Blufans from my last purchases do not include as many Bonus Items as some other retailers including Kimchi.

Holofoil is not only appropriate -- it looks great. It adds shimmer to the water. What percentage of titles in YOUR collection have holofoil? : /
I need one more. Ordered. Love full slips and holofoil. There I said it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus and harry
Just ordered the Full Slip, will go well with the Zooptopia impressive Full Slip. I think this will be top notch quality from Kimchi.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus