Gladiator Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.3) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: March, 2015
Notes: Glossy finish, Title and Helmet Embossed
Steelbook Made in Denmark, Limited 3000 copies.
Disc: Remasterd Disc +Bonus disc, 2 discs are Region Free

* Note, the Lenticular is not glued to slip, it is loose. It was supposed to be loose, according to the design by HDzeta, but this was not clear in the mockup. Someone will be in contact you with to determine whether you wish to receive the product as intended, or wait for a 'glued' replacement from your hub leader, after Xin sends it to them.

Group Buy details (click on spoiler)
1. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 1 ---100 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < Click (SOLD OUT)

2. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 2 ---200 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click (SOLD OUT)

3. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular Version --- 300-400 copies for HDN
Price: 56 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

4. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Normal Slip Version --- 200-300 copies for HDN
Price: 53 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

5. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Quarter Slip Version --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 50 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

6. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular/Normal/Quarter Slip Version Round 2 --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 56$ / 53$ / 50$
Group Buy Link < click

full

full

All the different editions:
Lenticular Slip:
(with normal number card) 1300 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Normal Slip: (with normal number card) 1000 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

1/4 Slip: (with normal number card) 700 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Triple Boxset Artwork: (with Special Metal Number card) Only 500 copies, No.0001-No.0500
full

For in-hand pics, see this post.

Item delayed due to manufacturing/printing issue.
Please see Xin's updated post here

**Please direct all inquiries regarding Steelbook payments, invoices, etc to Alex**
Hubs will invoice for shipping later when Steelbooks are received by the hub leaders.

To know the GB go time in your area, please use this user friendly TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Last edited by a moderator:
its 3500 copies milited not 3000,OP with some wrong,the boxset and 1/4 slipcase already sold out,but the lenti and full slip still left some unpaid copy,we will sell them on webstore.
Are these extra copies also numbered, because that means if someone already has 0176 of 0500 as example, what numbers with these additional ones get?

I feel incredibly uncomfortable in ordering through HDZeta if I'm told that these are limited to 3,000, yet an extra 500 can then simply be made available and say it was wrong.

How can the Op be wrong that you wrote?

What assurances are there that this will not happen again regarding HDZeta Exclusives?

Are these extra copies also numbered, because that means if someone already has 0176 of 0500 as example, what numbers with these additional ones get?

I feel incredibly uncomfortable in ordering through HDZeta if I'm told that these are limited to 3,000, yet an extra 500 can then simply be made available and say it was wrong.

How can the Op be wrong that you wrote?

What assurances are there that this will not happen again regarding HDZeta Exclusives?
Im so sorry buddy
I remember wrong,the Gladiator is 3000 limited,not 3500,and the SPR was 3500,not 3000,sorry for this mistake.
the SPR OP poster was not me,so i cant fix that.
sorry again for this mistake.

Some people really get their panties in a bunch over the numbers of the limited editions.

Regarding the lenticular. @megadona - get the lenticular if that is what you want. The lenticular card is not attached to the slipcase so if you don't like it no harm done. I'll post some photos in the morning...

Some people really get their panties in a bunch over the numbers of the limited editions.

Regarding the lenticular. @megadona - get the lenticular if that is what you want. The lenticular card is not attached to the slipcase so if you don't like it no harm done. I'll post some photos in the morning...

Only place to get it is eBay though, right?

I do if I am told this Gladiator Exclusive from HDzeta is a 3000 print run. Then 6 months later the company says OOPS we found exactly 500 extra copies laying around right when our brand new website is about to go live. Seems awfully convenient because the rest of there exclusives are OOP I would assume? This could be an honest mistake but I certainly don't like hearing about it

Print runs matter, if your a collector that does not care about the current resale value of SBs you own then I guess print runs don't concern you. But for anyone who sells or trades SBs if there are more copies floating around it is going to be more difficult to find someone who doesn't have a copy and you then will get less value for it in a sale or trade.

Reactions: Phantasmic
Hey, @Wreck

Seeing as how we pulled off those un-slightly exclusive stickers From our copies, would you consider sticking the new beautiful exclusive sticker on them?

@wxlinkswd , for the folks that prefer the new sticker, is there anyway we could purchase a few to sticker on our Gladiator steels? I would be happy to pay for a set of stickers if possible.
image.jpg

@tomaphobia - if you look back a couple of pages, wxlinkswd said that the box set (tripack) and 1/4 slip are sold out; however there are some lenticular and full slip Gladiator steelbooks that have not been paid for and these will be sold on their webstore when it goes live.

If there's an HDZeta retailer thread I'd suggest subscribing to it. I would have thought any remaining steelbooks would sell very quickly.

Reactions: tomaphobia
Hi
Does anyone know, are at the TriPak that are there also welded separately 3 Steel Books and also a limitation number? Or are open in the package?
Would be great wen me that someone could say.
Thomas

@tomaphobia - if you look back a couple of pages, wxlinkswd said that the box set (tripack) and 1/4 slip are sold out; however there are some lenticular and full slip Gladiator steelbooks that have not been paid for and these will be sold on their webstore when it goes live.

If there's an HDZeta retailer thread I'd suggest subscribing to it. I would have thought any remaining steelbooks would sell very quickly.

Thank you!!! I missed that post. I'm new here so I didn't even know you could subscribe to threads so that's awesome.