Price: €29.99

913f8NN4mgL._SL1500_.jpg

91FeNAu1u4L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 10,441
Last edited:
The ratings logos will most likely be on the slip. The steel will probably be the same for most of the world with a few exceptions.

Will there be any differences between this version and the UK one ? They seem to have the same specs, so is it safe to assume that they'll be the exact same steels ?

If they are the same then I would prefer getting it directly from Amazon.de instead of going through a GB ..

I don't mind if the j-card is different .. I just want to Steel to be the same (no German on it, etc.) ..

Will there be any differences between this version and the UK one ? They seem to have the same specs, so is it safe to assume that they'll be the exact same steels ?

If they are the same then I would prefer getting it directly from Amazon.de instead of going through a GB ..

I don't mind if the j-card is different .. I just want to Steel to be the same (no German on it, etc.) ..

Where are the specs? I've only seen the German specs, which are annoying as always (mixed discs, no European release,etc)

So, we're a couple of weeks away from release. Any word on actual data from the discs? I seem to recall within the same amount of time from the Rise of an Empire release we alreado had the BD info with languages, subs, etc.

Use the search, "suche" button on the right top corner ;)
btw it looks like WB has made a decision: in western EU there will be two language sets, GER/SPA/(POR) and FRE/ITA, but i don't know which set they'll use for UK releases

Use the search, "suche" button on the right top corner ;)
btw it looks like WB has made a decision: in western EU there will be two language sets, GER/SPA/(POR) and FRE/ITA, but i don't know which set they'll use for UK releases

Don't forget Nordic languages on subs. If you check the same Web for the latest news of Hobbit 2 extended edition it has those plus bunch of Nordic subtitles.
It stands to reason they would at least split it in two, their releases I mean. 300: rise of an Empire was kinda a shot on the foot being only English and German on both 2D and 3D.
BTW, thanks I also found info on Edge of tomorrow and it sure looks weird, English, German, Spanish on 3D and only German and English on 2D (I would've thought, space wise, that it would've been the opposite but what do u know?)

A question, is the German steelbook (the Amazon.de exclusive one) really 3D only? I'm asking because the image below from the Amazon.de site appears to indicate that it contains the 2D version too.

91FeNAu1u4L._SL500_.jpg

A question, is the German steelbook (the Amazon.de exclusive one) really 3D only? I'm asking because the image below from the Amazon.de site appears to indicate that it contains the 2D version too.
Moved your good question here.

Normally, I would say YES it includes both 3D+2D but since it's says 2 disc edition, it could be the 3D movie on one disc and the special feature on the other...
Maybe one of our German friend could answer?

All WB 3D releases in Europe had both 3D and 2D discs for the movie: i don't see why this one should be different