Release date: February 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.nl
Price: £14.99 or €19,19
Notes: Limited to 2,500 copies.

11047996-1417112395-997803.jpg

11047996-1417112395-997884.jpg

11047996-1417112395-997813.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The people that get the vouchers probably only buy something every few months.

The people that buy steelbooks every week and keep the company going get nothing. They don't need to keep enticing us back.....

Reactions: Mark

The people that buy steelbooks every week and keep the company going get nothing. They don't need to keep enticing us back.....
You might be right
I created accounts with Zavvi in Spain/Germany/Netherlands
I'm getting lot of discount codes from them recently

While Zavvi UK its only now on a rare occasion but I did get one today from Zavvi UK

• Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95 and Mark
zavvi never send me anything and i've ordered like 15 steelbooks from them over the past few months.. in fact the only emails i get are my order confirmation and despatch emails.. what am I missing lol?
Have you signed up to receive their emails? Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your email in the box next to "Subscribe to all the latest news & offers" then click Subscribe.

Zavvi are random about sending out stuff though. Sometimes you get random we miss you emails with discounts, other times it's newsletters without any discounts. Sometimes they send out site-wide discounts to one email, but not another. Seems that they just randomly select who to send discounts to sometimes (I've got more than 1 email registered for Zavvi's .com newsletters).

Reactions: Mark
Have you signed up to receive their emails? Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your email in the box next to "Subscribe to all the latest news & offers" then click Subscribe.

Zavvi are random about sending out stuff though. Sometimes you get random we miss you emails with discounts, other times it's newsletters without any discounts. Sometimes they send out site-wide discounts to one email, but not another. Seems that they just randomly select who to send discounts to sometimes (I've got more than 1 email registered for Zavvi's .com newsletters).

@MrBMT thanks for the tip, I have just done that now :) I thought once you set up an account they would mail you anyway.. lets see if doing what you suggested changes things.. :)

@BluSteel2012 - that would prob make sense.. I've ordered quite regular since nov.. and will be ordering all the Fast & Furious steelbooks.. they know I keep coming back lol

How do you track items On Zavvi i hear via phone is that right?
If you're in the UK, there's no tracking for most orders and they'll turn up in the regular post within 3-5 days. Occasionally you'll be able to pay extra for faster delivery with tracking. If you're not, no idea.

If you mean via a mobile version of their website, I suppose that's possible if a tracking number is listed for your order or something. If you mean by calling them, then no, that's definitely not right.

Questions not related to items are best asked in Zavvi's retailer thread.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: luke98 and Mark